It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan Extraterrestrial briefing at Camp David.. Is it legit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So apparently there was a briefing that got 'leaked' about Ronald Reagan getting a briefing on Extraterrestrials and UFO.

Does anyone know if this is real, or not?

I can only post a link, the briefing is too long to post it all.

ufo-videos.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FourZeroTwo402

Well, given that it's over an hour long, I clearly didn't listen to the entire thing yet, but I did jump about 5 or 6 times until the end. What I garnered from that was that it's a photo of Reagan, Bush and Casey with some deep throated guy narrating in over it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Shortcut to YT.

Nice that they have it scripted out.

PRESIDENT: So that means they can travel like the Ebens travel? I mean using those black holes or whatever you call them?
ADVISER #4: Yes, Mr President, they can travel in the same fashion as the Ebens. However, according to the Ebens, the Trantaloids use a different form of propulsion. Something like matter versus antimatter.
PRESIDENT: And that means?
ADVISER #4: Mr President, basic physics….
WM CASEY: Mr President, do you want to go into the physics of this?
PRESIDENT: Oh, no, no, I don’t think I’d understand it.
ADVISER #4: I was just going to say that we know that when matter is placed next to antimatter, there is a great deal of energy released. If one could harness that into a propulsion system, that would be great. But we don’t have the capability to do that.
PRESIDENT: Do we have one of their spaceships?
The CARETAKER: Yes, well, partially. A crashed one.
PRESIDENT: OK, can we or do we have the technical knowledge to understand it?
WM CASEY: No, Mr President, we don’t.
PRESIDENT: We can make atomic bombs, go to Mars and we can’t understand their science?

BTW, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

10 years ago I did a thread on that camp david meeting.

Theres a transcript of the meeting in the thread it makes for interesting reading. Me personally i think its a hoax transcript. But hey, its a good read.

Are Presidents Briefed About UFO's? Reagan Was

Edit: Looks like its the same transcript thats at your link. Science fiction?
edit on 26/9/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I think that's not the correct transcript. The correct one, as far as I remember, is this:

PRESIDENT: So that means they can travel like the Ebens travel? I mean using those black holes or whatever you call them?
ADVISER #4: Sorry, Mr President, but what the heck are the Ebens? Only thing we know is the Trantaloids use a different form of propulsion. Something like matter versus antimatter.
ADVISER #5: Excuse me, what the heck are the Trantaloids? A new kind of Opioids?
PRESIDENT: And that means?
ADVISER #3: Mr President, This is basic physics: antimatter propulsion is readily possible right now. We use positron/electron annihilation.
WM CASEY: Mr President, do you want to go into the physics of this, or do you prefer to go into opioids?
PRESIDENT: Oh, no, no, I don’t think I’d understand a fig about opioids/antiopioids annihilation.
ADVISER #4: I was just going to say that we know that when matter is placed next to antimatter, there is a great deal of energy released. And we can harness that into a propulsion system, were you to be so kind as to fund our experiment. But you don’t have bo**cks enough to do it, do you?
PRESIDENT: Do we have one of their Ebens?
The CARETAKER: Errmm... Ebens, Sir? Yes, well, partially. A crashed Eben. Yes.
PRESIDENT: OK, can we or do we have the technical knowledge to understand a crashed Eben?
WM CASEY: No, Mr President, we don’t understand Ebens. Do you mean 'ovens'?
PRESIDENT: We can make atomic ebenbombs, go to Ebenland and we can’t understand their opioids?
ADVISER #5: Sir, it's getting dark. Wouldn't be better if we find shelter back in the room?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thank you very much! Glad to be here!

Im not quite sure if it's Science Fiction (same for everyone, I'm guessing.. since we don't know lol). There was another link/website to Serpo.org (I think that's the website). A guy who wanted to remain anonymous stated they were releasing things to get the public "acclimated" to it (this briefing, in general).

During the Reagan Briefing, they talk about the same stuff Lazar said in the early 90s (I think that's when the interview was?).

Both in the Reagan briefing and Lazar interview, they stated the craft came from Zeta Reticuli. These were in two different time frames. How would Lazar know, if the briefing wasn't "leaked" until 2007? (hopefully that made sense lol)

Side note from earlier... Serpo is apparently the name of the planet from Zeta Reticuli (assuming its real).
edit on 26-9-2021 by FourZeroTwo402 because: Forgot stuff

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

The transcript i linked to isnt the correct one?
How do you?

Edit: Ah very funny. Ive just read what you posted, funny. But no.
edit on 26/9/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Sadly Project Serpo is science fiction , or disinformation depending on how you want to look at it.

The post by Blaine91555 in This thread pretty much sums it up but there are many more threads here on ATS that bust Serpo Hoax wide open.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I enjoy reading the Project Serpo every time
It comes up here.
Thanks for linking it again
Great Sunday reading

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sadly anything that originates from Project Serpo is tainted and part of an elaborate hoax.

If you read through that transcript you will notice how it's written pretty much debunks it. When people fabricate, they tend to go into too much detail and explain things in an attempt to divert by answering unasked questions. You know, like a kid does when making up stories to avoid punishment. You will see the pattern in it.

You'll find lots of old threads here if you look around. Believe me, the whole thing was dissected and discussed here ad nauseam.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read all about Serpo.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

edit on Fri Aug 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ATS member taprnrub dredged up this thread to post….but then didn’t post.

———————————————

Anyway……here’s a working link to Ronald Reagan CIA Briefing on UFO and ET

I haven’t started to read this purported HOAX….but I’m just waking up…and it looks to be a lazy Saturday….so I will attempt to read this quite lengthy……(apparently someone had a lot of time on their hands to write this) transcript formatted conversation.

I guess there are videos from which the transcript comes from. So far links to vids are dead so far to me…

Anyway ….in the link above ….the transcript is broken up into 3 parts in descending order…so start at the the bottom of the webpage for part 1 and work your up…on the remaining 2 parts.

If this is legit, however……..I would think that it would be at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library archives…perhaps declassified if previously classified.

hmmmm

———————————

And as we all recall…..

And Reagan’s own UFO encounter……

☕️🍩

👽
edit on 19-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

join