It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a suggestion about the ANTICHRST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
growing up roman catholic something never sat too right with me, humans are too flawed to make infallible things, especially when it comes to some sort of order that people must follow. Too much power is involved and there is too much that any man screw up being that we are all human and flawed.........being that all the religions believe in all different things one thing is true.........they all are based on the belief that there is one true God and we are his children......so why the conflicts? Men created the conflict, due to the foolishness and pride that humans have in thinkng that one certain way is the "right way".........this is key to the exploitation of everything that we as a hole built a belief structure around
Anti-Christ therefore cannot be a person, it (to me) is the system that was created for all men and women to follow. The false prophet will be the "person" not the actual Ant-Christ.......Anti-Christ is ANTI-CHRISTIANITY through misguidance and deception. There is no better way to decieve then using something that people have been made to believe is infallible and never wrong (when in fact it is not) and hold so close to their hearts against them in the most devious way possible............Nothing humans do can be perfect because we are not, so how can the belief structures and HUMAN CREATED SYSTEMS OF WORSHIP AND BELIEF BE RIGHT? simply because it is man's greatest fault:pride in self

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Who said we are not to be flawless.The church certainly doesn`t.The Bible explains that we are.We have the ability to judge for ourselves what is right or wrong.Religion is not about following one rule it is meant as a guide for you to judge for yourselve.If a priest was to tll you to stick you head in a fire without question you would judge whether that was right or wrong.You have to learn that it is not mans ways that will determine your path but you will be judged by your actions.You could argue that the devil/evil is the reason or that individuals are not believeing in any formof religion.But if it is true we will all find out on the day of judgement when we die,if god excists we will be judged if he dosnt then it will all be a waste of time but it up to you to decide.Good or Bad you`ll find out when it`s to late to change that is the ultimate way to judge the truth about a person.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by weirdo]

[edit on 26-3-2005 by weirdo]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
We as people do not think we are flawless, but the belief that a human is "infallible" when pertaining to something that God supposedlly had a hand in is just plain ridiculous(all writings that are in the bible when there are writtings still being discovered, the Inquisition, etc....)All supposed teaching that God's "divine intervension" was the cause just seems too ridiculous......it has been the excuse for so many horrible things in the world carried out in God's name when it in fact was man, nothing else.......I am not judging anyone (I have no right to judge anyone, no one does) just raising the question that we may be wrong

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsiges420
We as people do not think we are flawless, but the belief that a human is "infallible" when pertaining to something that God supposedlly had a hand in is just plain ridiculous(all writings that are in the bible when there are writtings still being discovered, the Inquisition, etc....)All supposed teaching that God's "divine intervension" was the cause just seems too ridiculous......it has been the excuse for so many horrible things in the world carried out in God's name when it in fact was man, nothing else.......I am not judging anyone (I have no right to judge anyone, no one does) just raising the question that we may be wrong

The people who cause the Wars and the people who take part will all be judged.God never made the Human race to follow his every teaching,we were created with a free will and an ability to do what we want when we want.to say that is wrong would indicate you know what God was intending when he created us and the world.When you have a free will to choose a path in life you can be sure of whether that person is good or bad.Yes it is horrible to see people suffering as in the problems in Asia at the moment but you could say that the people in the after life a now better off than hear on Earth.it is only a bad thing if you believe those who died no longer excist in an after life.It is a Human way of thinking that just because they die how can a merceyfull God cause this.That is then a test of your faith.If you believe they are not in Paradise rewarded for there suffering knowing what they now no that they will one day be reuninted with there parents,children etc etc that shows if you don`t believe that then your faith is not strong if your faith is not that strong then how can you truelly deserve Gods attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
According to prophecy, there will be an actual Antichrist who sits in the temple and declares himself to be god. There will also be a antichrist system. It involves a single religion and a single government both revolving around this Antichrist. The system is already being set up. The announcement by Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. last week is part of it, as was the formation of the Eu and the B.R.I.C. alliance. As for the Catholic system, yes they have made mistakes. That is why Martin Luther tacked his note to the Church door. But, they also kept the belief in Jesus alive through the dark ages.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is no anti-christ....What is he Jesus' Lex Luthor?? I think if there is any anti-christ it is our own free will and when that free will causes us to do bad things....

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
There is no anti-christ....What is he Jesus' Lex Luthor?? I think if there is any anti-christ it is our own free will and when that free will causes us to do bad things....

Can you prove that statement?!!!!!!.

top topics

join