It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Superhuman' Immunity To COVID-19 In Some Individuals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You said: "This earth is populated by complete idiots. Many idiots have advanced degrees. These I call Educated Idiots."

They are over-educated idiots, not Educated idiots. Some should not have passed the first grade because they have no common sense....giving them a degree does not prove they are intelligent, only that they are capable of memorizing words and can do math with their cell phone app.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: chr0naut

What if somebody read your post in quotes you may not get your check in the mail?

Not at present, but if you can hook me up with someone who pays for posts on social media I'd be interested.

I actually would prefer to not be misrepresented.

I'd rather put my own foot in my mouth, than have someone do it for me.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's all about money and population control whilst said individuals get filthy rich and government gain full control of their cattle, I mean citizens.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well, you should he ecstatic to know that you are doing a fantastic job with each and every post (at least those I've accidentally read).

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Well, you should he ecstatic to know that you are doing a fantastic job with each and every post (at least those I've accidentally read).

Thank you, then the natural balance of the universe is restored once more.

I try and not take myself too seriously, because I know I am fallible. I'd rather be that way than those who loudly betray their stupidity without even cracking a wry smile.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I try and not take myself too seriously, because I know I am fallible. I'd rather be that way than those who loudly betray their stupidity without even cracking a wry smile.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join