It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military jet down in Lake Worth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sad news, it seems according to the first rumors that there was a T-45C mishap in Lake Worth. Both crew have ejected and are apparently being treated for their injuries. Unfortunately it seems it has crashed in a residential area...
Let's hope there is no fatalities and that everyone involved will make it.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghoul
Sad news, it seems according to the first rumors that there was a T-45C mishap in Lake Worth. Both crew have ejected and are apparently being treated for their injuries. Unfortunately it seems it has crashed in a residential area...
Let's hope there is no fatalities and that everyone involved will make it.

edition.cnn.com...

Hmmm...I'm from Fort Worth, that's fairly close. I looked at the link and it's saying none of the homes took a direct hit, thank God.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Read on local feeds that both pilots ejected. One landed on power lines and suffered burns over the lower half of his body and was airlifted out.
Craft was reportedly a T-38

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Correction.

The Chief of Naval Air Training has publicly identified the downed plane as a T-45C Goshawk, much like the one pictured below. It was on a training flight from Corpus Christi.

edit on 19-9-2021 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I'm sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
One pilot was listed as serious, one critical, and there was one injury on the ground that was treated and not transported. Several homes were damaged. I haven't updated today because I was at work all day.

new topics

top topics

join