It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison Arrows and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
On any given day here at ATS, you can find a thread (or three or four) on the coming New World Order. Typically, the discussion is about how every single human on earth will be forced to live in a high tech, dystopian nightmare, the slaves of a handful of Uber-rich arch villains. I’m not saying that won’t happen. But it strikes me as very ‘First World’ oriented. What about those who don’t own an iPad or cellphone? What becomes of those who are so remote, so primitive that they’ve never even heard about iPads and cellphones? What becomes of them?

It’s easy to imagine killer bots patrolling the nicely paved (and much less crowded) streets to enforce the New World Order on weary, dispirited citizens. But would TPTB bother with the Eskimos? Can a NWO be enforced on ‘savages’ who know nothing of the bigger world, like the ‘uncontacted’ tribes of the Amazon? Or the mountain tribes in New Guinea? How do TPTB pitch a new Utopia to the Bushmen of the Kalahari, who ask nothing of this earth or their fellow man than the right to live in peace, hunting with crude spears and arrows as their ancestors had?

I hope we never find out.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

I would like to live on both worlds

2 weeks in a cabin in the woods
And 2 weeks with the zombies

Be great

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Most won't be "using" high tech, they will be controlled by high tech 😃

The recent mask/obedience hysteria is evidence 😃

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I think you may be vastly overestimating the number of "people" still living on earth. There won't be very many at all ultimately. Mostly everyone that is left that is not a member will be a cyborg. Science is already working on human augmentation. Here is a timeline from a PDF that was created by several countries ministries of defense.

Timeline is on page 41 of the PDF.

www.gov.uk...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What makes you think we don't live in nwo already, as you gather info trough your life you begin to realize that walls are closing on you,but it's all old news. The truth often comes out 50 years later...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Everyone knows you need a good genetic reserve in the wild in case the captive control programs fail.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join