It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does this mean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i have a quick question about those three little bars that get filled a little on long the way (e.t resistance, nwo resistance, and the awareness) why are they there, for what pourpose how do u get them to reach the max?

thank u

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
i have a quick question about those three little bars that get filled a little on long the way (e.t resistance, nwo resistance, and the awareness) why are they there, for what pourpose how do u get them to reach the max?

thank u

just post a few rebuttles in the political scandel area, and you'll be up there in no time flat.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have never found out myself. But after Fury put that last thing I am thinking it is a response meter to your posts. I still don't know but maybe that's it.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Actually it is no more than a post meter. The level indicates how close you are to gettin another gold star.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, not stars but levels. Basically once all three bars are full you'll advance a level...

The yellow bar some people have "Insider Aprecciation"
That's for moderators and administrators who notice a member performing and posting above what is expected.

The stars, you start out with one.
after 10 posts you get your second star.
after 50 posts you get your third.
after 200 posts you get your fourth.
after 800 you recieve your fifth.
Moderators have six stars
Super Moderators have seven
Adminstrators have ten.

Hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hey guys i appreciate ur help i finally know what those meters mean, notice how all three went up!

Well now i know it's rocket science. thank a million!

HFB

new topics

top topics

join