It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rant and an apology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

My line of work and the amount of time I spend sitting down makes me highly concerned about the potential risk of blood clots, which is the main reason I don't want this vaccine, apart from my personal beliefs about free choice. I'm still fairly young and in a low risk category for Covid-19 symptoms, plus I'm 95% sure I've already had Covid-19, so I would much rather just take my chance with Covid-19. My immune system has always been above average and I handle the flu very well, which is why I never saw any necessity to get the flu shot. My immune system was perfectly capable of handling it.

Good luck to you. I certainly hope we do not see you added to the statistics.

You and I discussed your terms and I thought we covered everything and you agreed to get the vaccine?

In any case, do what you think is right. Dont infringe on other peoples rights and respect their wishes if they dont want to get sick or create a particular environment that is worry free for them.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Dont infringe on other peoples rights and respect their wishes if they dont want to get sick or create a particular environment that is worry free for them.

The best way to not infringe on others rights, is to allow others to infringe on yours.

Mad logic.. groovy.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Groovy indeed. Everyone is entitled to have their rights respected. Agree?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You and I discussed your terms and I thought we covered everything and you agreed to get the vaccine?

Have any of the terms I stated been met yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join