It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We could be in for a 15 million year pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Because that's what the government wants. The government don't want pandemic to end because they profit off it by selling mask, vax, tests and earn trillions a year. Okay okay that comes at a price to defense cuts and medical care cuts and education cuts but they don't about that. So that's what I'm thinking, if we had a 15 million years pandemic, covid-19 (which is a hoax as I have proven in my other thread (my other thread) might very well last 15 million years too.

edit on 3-9-2021 by mikegaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser
It all goes back to same thing, politics thrive on problems, no problems no need for any of them. But it would be utopia and anarchy and sure nobody wants that

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hey a newbie thread.

I'm afraid you maybe be right, just heard there's a new variant that the WHO are watching and they say it has the potential to evade all efforts natural and man made to combat it.

WHO says it is monitoring a new Covid variant called ‘mu’

Mu, Delta, Lambda: Here's a Breakdown of COVID Variants and What We Know So Far

Plus Fauci says don't worry yet, next week he'll say its a killer.
Fauci: Mu COVID variant not an "immediate threat" to U.S.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Government's are not making money, corrupt politicians and corporations are.

It is a delicate balance, these pandemic's interrupt the normal flow of the economy. Economic growth must continue, but the money made from vaccines, masks, etc., would be a drop in the bucket by comparison.

Honestly, the best situation for these corrupt politicians and corporations is for a scenario where we have no restrictions, but still have some form of mandate for vaccine consumption.

I think many on these boards might be playing right into the hands of those exploiting the situation to make themselves richer.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well thank the gods that I won't be around in 12 million years. 15 would just be too long.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegaiser
Because that's what the government wants. The government don't want pandemic to end because they profit off it by selling mask, vax, tests and earn trillions a year.

Government? Would that be the Russian Govt? The Israeli? The Chinese? The Indian? The NZ? The Germany? The South African? Or the Brazilian?

You need to be more specific!

top topics

join