It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Experience from an Experimental Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndreDoLouro

The fact you had to beg the hospital to do an x-ray is beyond ridiculous and shows how quick they can be to dismiss things... they can often be extremely cruel and cold, which is somewhat understandable because they deal with death all day every day, but it leads to a lot of unnecessary suffering. We all go through a stage in our life where we realize the system doesn't really give a crap about us, and if we don't take our life into our own hands it can easily be lost by egotistical morons who think they are smarter than everyone else because they have a PhD.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You focused on a vital point. I drove myself to the ER against the school doctor's wishes. And then I had to beg for someone to treat me. And I was very calm.... I couldn't be other than calm at the time because the Vena Cava syndrome had become so bad that I could no longer turn my head, and I had no energy to be other than calm. I shouldn't even have driven to the hospital, as I could no longer turn my head. That made driving a challenge in a way that I had never experienced before.

Looking back on it, some of the story is almost funny. The hospital did not take me seriously, and so did not give me a doctor, or even a PA, but sent a PA student into my ER room to open the x-ray, and tell me that I was crazy. The poor little blonde girl, she had no idea what she was in for. I remember the exact moment so vividly: she opened the big envelope with the x-ray in it (this was years ago, still x-rays in big envelopes)..... she looked at it..... she looked at me..... she shook her head and looked back at it..... she looked back at me..... then she burst into tears and ran out the door. Hehehehehehe..... I am not kidding. I was left sitting there thinking: "WTF???!!! That isn't a good sign!!". Several minutes later, the poor little crying student PA returned with a grizzled old, bald ER doctor. As the girl bit her lip and tried not to cry, the old doctor drawled in a thick southern accent: "Son, you and I gotta have a talk. You got a big ol' tumor in yo' ches', and I can't say or promise you nothin'. But if it is what I think it is, I think we can treat it. But you are in a very dangerous condition, and you CANNOT leave this hospital.". I was floored and said: "I need to call my parents. I need to call my girlfriend." The doctor replied: "Son, we already done that. They on their way. Don't you worry about that.". My closest family was 700 miles away. (The doctor hoped that my family could arrive before my emergency surgery, as the surgery had to be rushed, but was complicated for many reasons, and not without significant risk.)

Along another point you touched on...... I have a lot of sympathy for the poor little blonde PA student, looking back on it. After I recovered, I worked for years as a municipal police officer, and death became an unfortunately normal companion for me. Death, people dying in my arms in crisis situations, making death notifications, barging into family gatherings to give CPR, etc. Looking back on it, I can see what a moment of education that was for the poor girl. And trying to be a loving presence to people in such horrible situations..... about to die, or seeing their loved ones die in front of them..... I always tried to remember that poor little blonde PA student.

My presentation of lymphoma was dramatic enough that doctors used my case (without my name attached) as a case study for years. Lucky me, huh? But I hope that helped them treat someone else.

edit on 21-8-2021 by AndreDoLouro because: damn southern accents....

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SgtEsquire
I started the anthrax vaccine (it was a series of 6 shots go on once per month) 3 times when I was in the USMC right after 9/11. One of those times I just had the first shot, and One I got to the second shot, the other I got to the third shot. This all stopped before 2008 when I got out. Starting in about 2015, I developed cyclical vomiting syndrome (I was out of work for 2 years and I’m still suffering from it). A few months ago, a buddy from the USMC forwarded me a ton of news articles about a correlation in anthrax vaccines and digestive problems. In fact it was because of the Anthrax vaccine problems, the US president had to order military personnel to take a vaccine that hasn’t been FDA approved. From what I hear, Pres. Biden, just recently ordered military personnel to take the vaccine. Hopefully people won’t have any long term COVID vaccine problems.

Maybe since it was in mass use we saw more side effects that

There's the new narrative.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

One other thing I will add: I like your name. Chaotic Order. I was never a huge D&D guy, but I always thought a brilliant part of their system was the alignments, and the alignment languages. Even as a grade-school child, I had a feeling that if I personally had an "alignment" (I realized that D&D was a game), that it would be "Chaotic Good". As a police officer, that perspective followed me, and gave me many moments of brilliant success. People simply loved to confess crimes to me, and I wanted to be a loving and positive impact on the life of someone, even if I shot them or arrested them. That might sound incoherent, I dunno. But ultimately what I learned was that the "alignment type" that I most despised and could not help but have confrontation with was the "lawful evil" alignment. I assure you, and everyone else, that representatives of "lawful evil" fill the ranks of law enforcement, corporate business, and government. I realized after a decade that I simply couldn't be true to myself any longer working in a system that I had lost faith in. And so I went my own chaotic way to follow my own visions. And here we all are now..... and the "lawful evil" is clamping down on the world in a way that few of us could have imagined.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join