It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impfen macht Frei the WEF and it´s "Young Global Leaders" told us

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I would have to write books, several of them, to explain how the biggest crime on humankind worked. I did what a good "conspiracy theorist" has to do when i heard "new deadly virus" and "Wuhan" in the news, around beginning of the year 2020. I swear, when i first noticed that corona-covid-BS for the first time i had to remember to that swine-flu fake. Btw, the same culprits for the swine-flu fake are the exactly same players playing us peasents in the covid lie right now (check "Dr or Prof" Christian Drosten please!!! And his ties to "Dr" or "Prof" Fauci) .

My first reaction, ever noticing that C-19 story, was to check if there is an ABC-Lab in Wuhan. That was around end of 2019/beginning of 2020. It just needed one simple internet investigation of around 2 minutes to learn that there really is such a lab in Wuhan. That was the moment i told myself to be prepared for what is coming next. But i never believed that some political mothereffers really would try to force a health dictatorship upon all of us in the so called "Wertewesten" (the west is always morally right). But they try to.

Meanwhile reality in Germany is: Those (idiots) who thought they could buy freedom via becoming a guinea pig for big pharma via getting vaccinated (Impfen macht frei!) with a not proved and only under emergency laws "allowed" vaccine (otherwise the state is fully responsible for any problems and has to pay for them- result : neverending lockdown in Germany while the rest of the world is re-opening after the covid-lie) get no freedom. But behave like the almighty Übermenschen and really still think they are the "good ones", the democrats, the freedom fighters. While yelling for vac-apartheid, for putting non-vaccinated in concentration camps, for transforming non-vaccinated people into the "bad jews" from 1933. And those hanger-ons really believe that they are still the democratic, liberal, freedom loving cream of the Crop.

It seems like the WEF, Schwab and all of it´s so called Young Global Leaders (WEF`s and transatlantic enemy agents) won the first round. But now it´s the turn of the people in this wannabe dictatorships. Merkel and her Politbüro (almost all of them are former Young Global Leaders of the WEF) thought they could do whatever they want because German people are to stupid to realize whats going on. She was almost right but she forgot about the 15-20% of self-thinking, well educated and freedom loving western democrats which are able to remember what happened here in the last 70 years for two times, once from the right, once from the left. How both wannabe Weltreiche ended is not a secret to a bit ecucated people.

I never felt like that, i never really felt like that i have to be prepared for the worst, right in the middle of the "democratic and liberal wonderland Germany". I was born in the 70´s and grew up in the 80`s and know how freedom, especially for kids and teens, feels. Or should feel. But now: democratic demonstrations/protests for the GG /Grundgesetz, for freedom, liberty and almost all of our civil rights are illegal. Where is the differnece to Belarus, NK, China??? The only " rights" left for us people are to work and to py taxes. To get nothing back than suppression.

Meanwhile it feels that they, TPTB, just want and need a civil war, chaos, anarchy for a while. Only to act as the savior later and to establish the GDR2.0. Just for our security, health and the best for all uf us...

We are at the brink of a global war of the people vs the monetary elite and their corrupt political henchman. Me, and many of my fellow and democratic german citizens are ready for whats coming next, we had more than one and a half year to prepare and getting angry enough. After the last forbidden (what a joke in the german "democracy") demonstration for Grundgesetz, freedom. liberty and civil rights was handled like in China, NK or Belarus, the german pressure cooker is ready to explode. Because they. the Politbüro around the former Young Global Leader Angela "IM Erika" Merkel, the former WEF´s Young Global Leader and now at least Alumni Jens Spahn, the former Young Global Leader Markus Söder, the former Young Global Leader Baerbock Who re the worst in Europe when it´s coming to Covid.Restrictions, destroying democracy abd freedom (# the EU bzw!!!): The former young global leader Macron, the former Young Global leader Tony Blair... do you notice a pattern? And if these traitors weren´t former Young Global Leaders they are bound to the WEF in any other way. Just try it. Use Startpage or whatever and use the terms WEF and than choose a name of any politician who has done crimes to humanity in the past one and half years. Lets rise up worldwider against the anti-human one world order devils!!!

Btw, the last demonstration FOR(!!!) Grundgesetz, Freedom, Democracy and a life like before WEF´s and big pharmas Corona-Covid story ended up in police brutality against women, old people and even kids. Everything is caught on tape, Nils Melzer ( (born 1970 is a Swiss academic, author and practitioner in the field of international law. Since 1 November 2016, Melzer has served as the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment. He is a professor of international law at the University of Glasgow and holds the Human Rights Chair at the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights in Switzerland, where he has been teaching since 2009, including as the Swiss Chair of International Humanitarian Law (2011–2013) has taken action. I repeat, the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture and other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment. Has taken action. Because of Merkels SS/SA/STASI.

And Merkel, Spahn. Söder and all these traitors are planning the next lockdown for germany while every nation around us taking back restrictions.

Listen to my words:

The next loud boom you will witness is the exploding german pressure cooker. With all consequences fir the rest of the world!!!

Say thank you to the WEF, the UN, the NATO, the Green New Deal, the Great Reset...

And prepare yourself for what s coming next. In Australia the mlitary is controlling the lockdowns meanwhile, ZeroCovid n stuff...........

We germans (the around 45% non vaccinated under 80 years) are ready to fight for out right "to party". Are you ready too or do want to let the inhuman monetary elite win?

Sorry for my bad english and being that confuse. But this is the result of TPTB trying to fool the whole western world and it´s people.

God luck to all of us upright democrats and freedom loving humans in this world which are ready to fight the dark side in this upcoming chinese prison planet world!

Btw, i am not a rightwinger, Nazi, Reichsbürger or whatever TPTB meanwhile call freedom and democracy loving, tax paying and real social feeling and thinking persons. But meanwhile i am so far that i don´t have a problem to walk side by side with everybody (left, right or whatever) who is ready to fight for the right thing. Enough of that dividing of the people to server TPTB!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Kick ass!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I am three generations removed from German immigrants who came in the late 1800's. I look at the news for you there in Germany more because I also have friends living here who have parents from there. I feel for all of Europe but I have to wonder how an E German can rise to power after what they did to their citizens? I don't know what to do for all of the world but to say as JFK said that at our heart we are all Berliners, and all want freedom. Prayers for you and all of the world that more people like you exist and can be a beacon for others. I am inspired by your post that there is hope.

"92 bottles of hopium beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around 91 bottles of beer on the wall"

I have a few left.

You did way better with English than I ever could with Deutshce. I can pronounce the words I read but know not many of them.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This too sedentary, too disillusioned, too curious American is with you.

All the major institutions are corrupted and many common folk are injured from the despicable policies increasingly enacted upon the public... but we outnumber them and nobody on this Earth is untouchable.

There may still be noble, brave people practicing law, reporting news and working infrastructure.

Mass meme-ing, lawsuits and civil disobedience is next.

If that fails, get a job servicing those responsible ... and bide your time (meaning pranking them.. .harmless pranks, of course).

new topics

top topics

join