It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patel Patriot’s Articles on Devolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just heard about this Devolution theory last night, so I haven't read through the articles yet, but I have links included below so anyone interested can start reading them. There are seven parts in all.

What is the Devolution Theory?

The word “devolution” as it is used in the context of government refers to the delegation of powers from a central government to regional or local entities. As it pertains to this discussion, it suggests that Trump and the military have established regional hubs of governmental authority and this fact is known only to those who are directly involved. A number of people have uncovered documents and pieced together key events supporting the idea that Trump put in place a mechanism by which he could remain Commander in Chief, even as Joe Biden appears to be President.

I've heard theories like this ever since the election was stolen, but people commenting on this one say it offers some great evidence that this could be real, and they feel much better about the future after reading this.

Who is involved in this plan?

The devolution theory revolves around a number of presidential memoranda, executive orders, and odd personnel changes made in 2020 related to national security. The key players involved are Chris Miller, Kash Patel, and Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who held positions in the Pentagon and the National Counterterrorism Center prior to, and after the election.

Sounds like some good key players to me.

Central to the devolution theory is that Trump knew the election would be stolen by a foreign power, and he viewed this as an act of war. In response, he preemptively and covertly took steps to invalidate the outcome of the election. The measures he took are known only to a handful of people, but they effectively make him the true Commander in Chief. A decision was made to allow the public to believe Joe Biden is President, but at a later date, we will be informed of the truth.

Further, the theory proposes that a few key military assets around the country are covertly supporting Trump, while most of the military believes Biden is calling the shots. At a future time—perhaps when indisputable evidence of election fraud is made public—the military and Trump will make their big reveal.

But, what about our current military being "woke"? Wouldn't they be against Trump now?

Members of Special Operations teams are selected from a large number of applicants based on specific criteria including loyalty. You’re not going to find wokeism being promoted in their ranks. These men and women are patriots, and the devolution articles suggest that these are the very people Trump is working with.

Wouldn't that be great, if true?!

There's more to read on the theory, which you can do by clicking the source link below, but first, here are the links to the seven parts that include the time line of events:

Devolution – Part 1: patelpatriot.substack.com...

Devolution – Part 2: patelpatriot.substack.com...

Devolution – Part 3: patelpatriot.substack.com...

Devolution – Part 4: patelpatriot.substack.com...

Devolution – Part 5: patelpatriot.substack.com...

Devolution – Part 6: patelpatriot.substack.com...

Devolution – Part 7: patelpatriot.substack.com...

I can't tell you to get your hopes up. We've been let down too many times in the past, but maybe there is something here that can help people hang on a bit longer as we wait for that better world we were promised 5 years ago.

Dig in!!

Source

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Came across a vid to do with the same thing….interesting stuff…….remember the Jed Bush letter opening incident where he looked scared as crap after reading what was on it……..could be something to it IMO

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here’s the video of Jed…..

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We can hope in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which one fills up faster.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Im putting my money on the latter………a reply to: watchitburn

edit on 6-8-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A stream I watch showed a clip of Trump talking. Don't remember where he was, but it was recent. He said we are going to be very happy. That sounds like he has another move to make. I don't think it's over yet, not by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The longer this q stuff drags on, the more they appear to be quintessential 80s cartoon villains.

Stomped at every turn by stepping on their own toes. Usually by some motivated teenagers.

Not to mention telegraphing their every move.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
A stream I watch showed a clip of Trump talking. Don't remember where he was, but it was recent. He said we are going to be very happy. That sounds like he has another move to make. I don't think it's over yet, not by a long shot.

Likely he will run for speaker of the house,not a secret take over.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

That's another baseless rumor going around. If anyone knows anything at all about DJT is that he does not move backwards.

Seriously, go from POTUS to SOTH....

😒

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

originally posted by: yuppa

That's another baseless rumor going around. If anyone knows anything at all about DJT is that he does not move backwards.

Seriously, go from POTUS to SOTH....

😒

You dont know how much trump would love to make nancy give him the gavel do you? And besides he can still run in 2024 for president even If he became speaker.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

True, but Trump's ego would prevent him from taking a step backwards.

He'll get back in the Whitehouse because by 2024 the 80 gazillion that voted for Sniffer Biden and Blower Harris will see the error of their votes.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

True, but Trump's ego would prevent him from taking a step backwards.

He'll get back in the Whitehouse because by 2024 the 80 gazillion that voted for Sniffer Biden and Blower Harris will see the error of their votes.

80 million didnt vote for him though. if they did then the house and senate would be different. No they cheated and flipped the votes somehow,using fractional votes and un deleted test votes.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys know who RedPill78 is, but he is having Patel Patriot on his show tomorrow night. You can watch it at 7 p.m. eastern time in the U.S. on Pilled.net. Click on the Fox Hole app from there, and watch it.
This is going to be an interesting interview.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I agree completely. The 2020 Election was a complete sham. They were determined to keep Trump from getting a second term BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

new topics

top topics

join