It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gris[t]ly death at sausage factory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
A 40-year-old man working at a sausage factory in Oslo fell into a meat grinding machine early Monday. Police say he was killed instantly.

Ohh..I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener

"We don't know the exact reason for the accident, but there may have been a vacuum effect from the machinery,"

I'll have the chicken, please !!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Since I posted this at 3am, and noone saw it, I'm givin it a bump..

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow that's pretty gross, they also they had to take the other guys with him to the Emergency room cause they were in shock. They probably never thought it was possible to fall or get caught in one of those machines.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That's pretty horrible.

If it had happened in the US the Corporations would have covered it up and sold the sausages for a quick profit. Probably given them the title 'Sweeney Todd's special sausages' or something equally sick.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OK PISKY-- THIS IS WAR !!!!

How dare you insult American Sausage !!! I've been to England. The crap you guys pass off as sausage is a joke. Theres potatoes and and other unidentifible things in there as well. Hell, I went into a Pizza Hut and ordered a cheese pizza..they put CORN on top of it!! No wonder we revolted...You crack on us, yet you people eat MUTTEN...Nuff Said..

Take it from a native chicagoian here. We know how to make sausage. Our country is filled with the best sausage makers from around the world. They all came here fleeing opression and had the dream to make the best sausage in the world. And now you have the nerve to say that....tsk tsk..psk psk...

If it happend here, first of all OSHA would be there in a heartbeat. The guys realitives would be multi-millionares, after the law suit settled. And noone would ever eat sausage again...Thats the AMERICAN WAY..

Now be carefull before your little wierd looking thing on your avatar has an "accident" after to much ale:w: and ends up

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Pisky flavoured
?

It'll never take off - Much too sweet what with all the pixy stix as flavouring

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
never underestimate what supid americans will spend our money on..

Stupid Americans and Our Money

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I guess there was no sausage party that day.

err wait what did I just say?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nice avatar CROAT..Im american, but of croation desent.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Nice avatar CROAT..Im american, but of croatian desent.

Thats cool what part? I got it from Jak. He's great at making avaters

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not sure..I was adopted. Just know that I am a Croat.

**note**

I was in the tamburitzans when I was younger. I played the prim. I remember a song about Zagreb.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well as long as you dont lose your heritage I guess. Do you know what you original last name is since you werent adopted?

Back on topic. Being surrounded by sausages must be one of the worst days to die.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
After seeing pics of gruesome trauma resulting from machinery, you have to wonder if the poor sap really died instantly or did he feel the "mangling sensation" a brief moment before his demise? I have to admit, being torn to pieces doesn't seem like the way I would want to go. As much as I fear being in a bad car wreck, I'd take that any day before becoming processed food.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm guessing that, because the men were throwing "large pieces of meat" into the grinder, that the grinder operates at a very high rate of speed and at that he would have been, at the very least, rendered unconscious "instantly" regardless of the actual moment of death. You have to wonder what he was thinking at that moment.

I hope they remembered to clean out the grinder afterward.

[edit on 05/4/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think its like the time i let my girlfirend shoot me with a paintball gun...the fear of getting shot was worse than getting shot. This guy probably didnt feel a thing...unless the machine came to a grinding halt while he was half way in, feet first...ouch..

I wonder if they got a new grinder or just cleaned that one out real good.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
oh, gross....
just about asd bad as small kids being crushed flat by rugmaking machines, lol....

Then we can have a full breakfast....

sausage and pancakes....anone know of an accident that makes human gravy?

top topics

join