It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay informed. Follow vaccine expert Dr. Robert Malone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Malone is now speaking out against the pressure being put on those who don't want to get vaxxed. Of course he's going to get attacked for it. He was attacked for even discussing the drug Ivermectin. Ivermectin has been used for 40 years, and has been touted as a wonder drug. Strangely, there are very focused, directed, and suspicious attacks on Ivermectin. Groups of doctors and "researchers" are doing everything to discredit Ivermectin, at the same time they're raving about how wonderful the Covid vaccines are. There are scores of doctors who refuse to prescribe it.

Dr. Malone has acknowledged within the last 24 hours that there is an army of social media trolls that have begun attacking his posts. He has referred to them as "paid trolls", and said they "swarm like Orcs responding to the eye of Sauron". As other recent ATS threads are noting, there is some seriously weird stuff going on!

Dr Malone on twitter

A woman in Illinois had to get a court order to force doctors to administer Ivermectin to her mother:
Doctors won't administer Ivermectin

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
...there is some seriously weird stuff going on...

I have always said never pay attention to what governments say, but always pay very close attention to what they do.

The global response, including China's initial reaction of welding people in their homes, either means they all know something about this virus the rest of us don't and the 'vaccines' are a hail-mary pass to do something about it, or TPTB really have initiated the new reset.

Either way, we are not in a good place.

Good luck everyone. I definitely think we are going to need it.

edit on 11-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is the third great reset since Christ was accused.

a reply to: loam

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

As I've said before, I don't know which is more disturbing:

1. That this is a "hail-Mary pass and they are clueless and just winging; or ...
2. That there is a well defined nefarious agenda in motion.

I suspect that it's a blend of the two, which is doubly disturbing. But, yes, something of definitely not right. I am baffled by people who can look around and think that everything is just "normal."

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

...I am baffled by people who can look around and think that everything is just "normal."

Partly a function of age (when you're born into crazy, you think it's normal) and partly wishful thinking.

Only after undeniable calamity do we seem to then take notice.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. That's pretty much anyone can do right now.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
All I can say is that in March of this year, the European Medicines Agency advised against the use of Ivermectin. In Holland no doctor will even prescribe it anymore because they can be fined by the health inspection.
This all several months after studies showed good results when used for covid infections.

top topics

join