It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice or Mercy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I’m glad you listened to your little girl and made the right choices for her.

I saw maybe some of those comments but didn’t pay them much regard. The story I linked to was more appealing to me, lol, guess we will be able to find whatever response we’re looking for to reinforce our thoughts on the matter

Hope you enjoy the (long, long) read and have a good day

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

So I finally got around to reading that link you quoted from.
Did you notice ?

COPYRIGHT
© 2021 The Forgiveness Project.
The Forgiveness Project is unaffiliated to any religion or religious entity, and owns the intellectual property rights for all images and text on this website, which should not be reproduced in any shape or form without express permission.

I didn't get express permission to reproduce that notice. Now I'm a criminal. I wonder if the website will forgive me.
------
Rebecca didn't say those things to Karl Roberts. She shouldn't. She doesn't have to in order to get the hate out of her own life.

Roberts was in the news last year because his lawyers argue that he's not competent to ask for execution.

Now, Petty has had enough. Slamming the "disgusting" system that continues to keep Roberts alive two decades since his horrendous crime, she revealed the horrific details of Andi's murder to Sun Online. "Roberts confessed he did it, but he's been on death row for 20 years."
Karl Roberts, who brutally raped and murdered his 12-year-old niece Andi Brewer, alive and well 20 years after conviction

-------

Hope you enjoy the (long, long) read and have a good day

I'm 6% through (the Kindle reader goes by percent instead of page number). It's the big meeting at the monastery with the elder Zossima, as a sort of witness. It's just getting started and Fyodor Pavlovich is bragging about being a buffoon.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

LOL you are quite funny. I had a good laugh at the copyright and non merciful quote

so I decided to reread the Brothers. Feel free to chat about it if you'd like. So far I am enjoying reading Dostoevsky again tremendously. I'm behind you and don't have more than 20 mins at a time to read these days it seems, but will get there eventually.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

So far, there seems to be some dialogue in Book 2, Chapter 5, "So Be It! So Be It!" that would fit in with this thread.

I'm now on Book 1 Chapter 7. I'll make a note here to re-visit chapter 5. For now I must press on.

There is so much I must squeeze in to my busy schedule:
Night Sleep: 6 hrs
Mid-Morning Nap: 1 1/2 hours.
Brunch: 1/2 hour.
Afternoon Nap: 1 1/2 hours.
Main Stream Media: 3 hours.
Second meal: 45 minutes.
Watch Youtube videos with granddaughter: 30-90 minutes
Look at changes to app characters on granddaughter's tablet: a minute here and there as required.
ATS: some hours
Reading: some left over time.

Schemes to rule the World: No time left for that I'm afraid.

<< 1  2   >>

join