It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Tuesday..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Don't forget those who have access to the Sci-Fi channel, tonight is Tuesday Declassified and they have really been promoting this one. The two segments from 8 to 10 pm..edt deal with UFOs. Now, to just make the decision between that and "According to Jim".

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well tomorrow tell us what it was about.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the reminder. Ill post the Highlights tommorow or in the later evening.

Nightwalker

ID

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah, that looks good. Just saw the preview today and was going to remind people about it but ya beat me to the punch. Hope it is as good as the title and not just more of the same old stuff we already know.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
yeah they have been pretty good lately but this tuesday i was at work while it was on so let us know what it was about

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
anyone know what it was about?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Okay, I totally was mis-informed. Apparently promotional ads were off the mark as the thing was on ghost stories rather than UFOs...and not good ghost stories at that. Maybe next week. I know one thing, you can't tell by what they advertise. There were two episodes of beyond bizzare from 9 to 10 pm that weren't bad but also no UFO info. Apologies for sending bad info to the forum.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just another reminder to those have access to the Sci-Fi channel and are interested. Hopefully some UFO stuff tonight.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What's tonights main topic?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nevermind. Here is a link that gives a summary of all declassified tuesdays.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I just finished watching the special called "The Secret". It's main focus was the MJ-12 documents and whether or not they were real or not. It was a good show, put together well with some interesting info. I still liked the "Out Of The Blue" special Scifi had on a few weeks ago more though. That was one of the best UFO documentaries I have seen in a while.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
About the Majestic 12? (or is it Magnificent... I think it's Majestic).

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yes it was about Maj12 short for Majestic 12. I was also watching the show before that about alien religons it was quite intresting. As for the show "The Secret" I think that it was well organized from what I could tell out of the 15 minutes that I watched
Out of the documentaries that I have seen on the maj12 and extraterrestrials these would have to be one of the best.

Till Next Time,
BlackRose

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Does anyone know when they plan on showing Out of the Blue again? I want to record it?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Tuesday Declassified tonight:

From sci-fi website

Host Mitch Pileggi (of The X-Files) takes you on a journey to find the truth behind the world's greatest mysteries and paranormal phenomena: legendary creatures such as Sasquatch and the Loch Ness monster ... hauntings and demonic possessions ... and scientific mysteries such as spontaneous human combustion and UFOs.

If it's thrilling, chilling or just plain "out there," it's in here. Hosted by Jay Robinson (whose credits include roles in Bram Stoker's Dracula and The Sword and the Sorcerer), this investigative series takes an unflinching look at the darkest sides of human nature. You won't be able to look � but you won't be able to look away!

They both look pretty good tonight.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by 29MV29]

top topics

join