It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, Be Aware of These Vaccine Side Effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
nice clickbait title huh? you like? you clicked so i guess you were curious

anyway, seems like the covid vaccines, due to the robust immune system response it can engender, can cause lymph nodes in your armpits to swell. so, if you have your mammogram soon after your vaccination, they may flag that and give you a panic moment.

also, seems like it may also cause your period to start a little early or be a little more, shall we say, intense than usual.

good info to know, doesn't seem like it's causing a real problem in these areas but it might be a little startling if you weren't aware ahead of time.

Don’t Be Alarmed by This COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect That Could Be Confused With Breast Cancer

One side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine could be a heavier period

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I already started a thread where this was brought up. I had my yearly mammo not long ago, and there was a sign in the changing space that warned women to tell the tech if they had had their vaccination and to further tell them which arm.

At the time, I did not know why that was, and I'd had my first shot. I gave her my vax card just to see how serious they were in needing to know, and she turned right around asked me which arm as soon as she determined that information wasn't on the card.

So, at least some places do know about this even if they don't tell you why.

Also, at the second shot, the gal who gave me the shot warned me that it could make all the lymph nodes in my armpit chest area sore. She wasn't warning me about mammograms, just that it tended to make those nodes swell up in response.

Put two and two together though, and the conclusion becomes clear.

Not only that, but someone in my previous thread, linked a WaPo that mentioned it too.

The period thing I did not know.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

good info, thanks for sharing. sorry i missed the previous discussion, i only heard of both of these today.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wife had a mamo postponed just because of this. Initially THEY did not know. She brought it up and they confirmed it and put off the appointment.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Previous discussion is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join