It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Yeadon Interview - Former Pfizer VP Speaks Out On Dangers Of mRNA Vaccines & COVID Illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Joining us today is Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy and Respiratory, Michael Yeadon, here to discuss his expert opinion on the topics of COVID-19, mRNA vaccine technology, as well as suppression and outright censorship of medical and scientific experts. 

All Video Source Links Can Be Found Here At The Last American Vagabond:

His advise on the vaccine.

(1) Don't be persuaded to take these dam vaccines. If you're not at risk, why in the world would you take the vaccine.

(2) Campaign like hell against vaccine passports. The will force you to do anything they want you to do against your will. Ending Democracy.

(3) Move to countries that are slow to vaccinate. I live in England and I will soon be moving because most are vaccinated and they will soon be forcing the vaccination.

Michael Yeadon Interview

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I did a little research on this Yeadon fellow a few days ago. He either went off the deep end, or he is trying to profit in some way. A little research goes a long way.
edit on 11-4-2021 by MrRCflying because: spelling

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
I did a little research on this Yandon fellow a few days ago. He either went off the deep end, or he is trying to profit in some way. A little research goes a long way.

Show us the research and proof.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I did a little research on this Yeadon fellow a few days ago. He either went off the deep end, or he is trying to profit in some way. A little research goes a long way.

They always attempt to discredit whistle blowers.

Please do show us proof, not just b.s. or hearsay or some insiders opinion. I'll check back in.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ah yes, the old, “He’s gone of the deep end” line. Goes hand in hand with, “The man is mad you know”.

Funny how this happens so often to respectable and formerly highly positioned people who speak out against the narrative. Happens to astronauts, politicians, businessmen, scientists - such an easy and trite attempt at smearing.

The vaccines are NOT safe and I believe firmly that within 18-24 months we will begin to see the utter detestation our haste to combat Covid-19 has wrought. Bad times ahead.

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, if I'm correct at where we are in this Apocalypse I wouldn't think some puny human efforts were going to stop the Pale Horseman.

Revelation 6
7 When the lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, ‘Come!’ 8 As I looked, there was a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death. Hades followed along behind him. They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, and with famine, and with death, and by means of earth’s wild animals.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mike Yeadon is an anomaly-on paper he looks like the kind of guy the BBC news would be having on as a vaccine expert.
But of course what hes been talking about lately rules that out completely..

Coming from his background,if what he says is even half true people should rightly be worried at the very least.

But-There could be some reason behind all this.

Did he feel his retirement package was not worthy?
Does he have a book out,or wish to become a celebrity in the anti vaxx community for some strange reason?
Maybe he just hated his boss/the job/the company and has made it his retirement project to try to tank the share price?

I want to hope its something like that,because if he is a genuine whistleblower and his info is solid,well that is pretty damn scary IMO.
I can't say I would be surprised if he turns out to be legit-we have transitioned to maximum loco clown world after all.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Ah yes, the old, “He’s gone of the deep end” line. Goes hand in hand with, “The man is mad you know”.

Funny how this happens so often to respectable and formerly highly positioned people who speak out against the narrative. Happens to astronauts, politicians, businessmen, scientists - such an easy and trite attempt at smearing.

The vaccines are NOT safe and I believe firmly that within 18-24 months we will begin to see the utter detestation our haste to combat Covid-19 has wrought. Bad times ahead.

Sorry, ARM1968. In the last line you typed 'detestation'. I believe the word you were looking for is 'devastation.'

Nobody can possibly know what this crap will do to people long-term. I worry about young people -young guy & girl vaxxed and hook up 5 yrs from now ... what is that kid gonna turn out to be?

edit on 11-4-2021 by Hoser793 because: expanding a thought

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

But-There could be some reason behind all this.

Like Gates and Fauci owning patents involving the vaccines. And they have been involved with the Wuhan lab years back.

(post by glen200376 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My daughter did her specialty in cell biology, she understand how this new "technology" works and the dangers of it because no enough time to see the side effects of it, she will no touch the darn injection.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
These are Not Vaccines
They are Experimental Biological Agents

you wanna stick that # in you
go ahead

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think there should have been another year minimum of testing of long term side effects of this medication. it is not really a vaccine, it is a medicine that bypasses the normal way the immune system works....that is what makes me wonder if there will be long term effects to it's use. We will have to wait and see I suppose. I am willing to wager a hundred stars that something will turn up long term with this mRNA experiment.

If nothing happens, I will be happy because I know a lot of people who have taken it. Hopefully I lose this bet.
edit on 12-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoser793

originally posted by: ARM1968

Sorry, ARM1968. In the last line you typed 'detestation'. I believe the word you were looking for is 'devastation.'

Nobody can possibly know what this crap will do to people long-term. I worry about young people -young guy & girl vaxxed and hook up 5 yrs from now ... what is that kid gonna turn out to be?

Yes you’re quite right. Slip of a big thumb on an iPhone. Still, most people seemed to get it.

And I agree. Too much happening now. Too many strange coincidences. The speeding up of disclosure, the scurrying of the rich and powerful, tensions rising east and west, our relatively mild pandemic, erosion of freedoms. I can’t quite pick my way through it all, but something big is stirring, something pivotal.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

He spent 16 years at Pfizer as a head scientist and reseacher in his VP role... 16 years.
He was let go, but if you read the Reuters story on him, you'll see that they document how he was pro-vaccine up until april 2020.
I mean his was litterally calling for a vaccine, hoping for a vaccine and asking people no to scold those who were neutral or wanted the vaccine... eg. pro choice (in vaccine relations).
He was even celebrating when the first vax progress was announced.

BUT

Come april 2020, he turned 180 degrees and people don't do that without a cause. This is a question about him getting some information that he was not supposed to get and his moral made him act upon it.

Next challenge: He just wants to make money / Why didn't he say anything before?

Common ignorant question because the one who asks it already knows the answer and just want to check if those he or she asks knows the answer.

Answer: Yeardon already in 2017 got independantly wealthy. The company HE founded, Ziarco, was sold for 325million dollars.
Now what does this say? Well, the obvious; he doesn't need the money... he probably has more than I will ever make.
But the material benefits also bolsters another trait, if you have it (lots of business people are psycopaths... people like Jeff Bezos etc.), moral.... and security.

When you have moral, and you have security, it removes worry, which enables you to speak freely, even disclosing knowledge that would otherwise cause your ability to find work to demise rapidly.

Yeardon in 2017, reached an untouchable level.

I would do the same. I know things in my field, about specific companies. If I was independantly wealthy for whatever reason, I too would "go off the rail" and disclose EVERYTHING. Why? Because it's the right thing to do... plain and simple.

Company loyalty, or political loyalty is the greatest enemy against moral & honesty.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It's a good interview and he makes compelling points.

I largely agree with his stance and views on the push for everyone to get vaccinated. It's largely unnecessary for a host of healthy and young individuals to be coerced into thinking they need something that they can clearly fight off with natural immunity.

Listen to the first half. He is right. This isn't only about forced vaccinations, this is a subtle push into a digital ID that everyone will need in order to travel or possibly make purchases. ID 2020 anyone? That's the coercion needed to convince a dumbed down populous that they "need" vaccinated against something that can be survived with +99% survivability rates. Elderly, those at risk, sure a vaccine could be useful. The rest of society?

Pass.

Excellent topic and video.
Highly recommended.

new topics

top topics

join