It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"Transformers" is a comic book.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

"Transformers" is a comic book.

TheRedneck

Learn about Antoine Bechamp and Terrain Theory....then you will understand why Germ Theory and viruses and vaccines are pure bull# AND where the lies originated.

If you do not you take the chance that you are supporting and furthering the single largest Humanitarian Crime in our Species History.

The Emperors New Clothes is a Fairy Tale.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I've read up on your "pleomorphic bacteria." I explained to you once why your interpretation of the science is wrong. I see no point in re-hashing what has already been shown to be as effective as arguing with a brick wall.

Look up E=mc^2 and then tell me what happens to all that energy when a "pleaomorphic bacteria" suddenly loses 90% of its mass.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Admittedly I've only seen this one and read reports of him spinning comments to meet is predefineed narrative of a NWO l by Bill Gates are using vaccines to reduce the population. He has made many false claims like like the Polio vaccine killed over 500,000 children in india to support his agenda.

With this video he takes the mask comments completely out of context and ignores that the first claim was when there were hardly any cases and the second was made when the number oof corona cases were in the 1,000,000+.

If there's only 500 cases then the maths shows there is no point wearing a mask as there's almost zero probability of coming into contact with an infected person or being currenty infected.

When it's established then in areas like New York where cases were concentrated, the science and maths shows wearing a mask as there's a much higher probability of coming into contact with an infected person or currently being infected.

Meta analysis of mask efficacy has shown they recduce the spread by 15 - 25% based on which mask type is worn. They're not a rep;acement for good hygeine or washing hands properly but due to the exponential spread of corona they cause a significant reduction in cases.

The science and maths also shows there's no point wearing them in areas where there are hardly any cases like a lot of counties in the US due to such a low probability so there's no point wearing one as they cause almost zero benefit.

The spread of a pandemic is not static it is dynamic. The conclusions of the marths and science update as cases rise. He ignores all the basic science and maths to sell his agenda thar science is weaponised and form of mind control on the population.

Ignoring all the real world events to fit the narrative he sells to the audience completely misrepresents how science and maths functions in the real world in response to events. When the situation changes and cases rise the results of the maths and conclusions of the science update in response as time is a fundamental part of the scientific method.

After he completely misrepresents science he goes on a ramble supporting the anti-science movement to his audience because of his ignorance of science and bias, His conclusions are completely wrong as he has no basic understanding of the maths and science involved.

I didn't watch past the 15 min mark as I found his presentation style annoying and condecending so it could be my personal bias but due to his lack of awareness of dynamic models and the mathematical equations update in response to time and the R rate of cases I didn't see any point watching more as he didn' know what he was talking about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join