It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single people are more visible now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Trying to look on the bright side here.

The one advantage of wearing a mask is that I don't have to worry about having a shave when I go out.
If I pull my hat down a bit so you just see the eyes, I don't need to have a wash either.

I know that sounds like a lazy slob thing to do but it's too much effort for a twenty minutes pop down the local shop for bread, milk etc.

Oh, yes, get some clippers and shave your hair off. I like number two. That's not a euphemism, by the way.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
All the singletons and divorcees are sticking out like sore thumbs now after god knows how many weeks without a haircut. No women folk in our lives to tidy us up.

Most people are in long term relationships and it's the girlfriend or wife who cuts the man's hair.

I'm single, my brother's divorced, and we both look like yetis.

Hairdressers/barbers will be open again from April 12 but there'll be a massive queue.

Getting desperate, thinking of cutting it myself.

I usually have a No1 so maybe if I just cut as much off as possible it wont look too bad.

Anyone done that?

Are you #ing insane? That's what a barber is for, I can't cut bangs in a straight line on a damn doll OR myself (DIY my own cuts a lot, cheap bitch here) if I programmed a robot to do it for me, so why would I # up my husband's hair?

Barbers, they're pros for a reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

It's weird that you think qomen could fix this for you considering on average, men typically visit men to get hair services, so a male friend would probably have a better understanding of how to cut your hair.

That being said, as long as you don't want anything elaborate, you can absolutely cut your own hair and your friends hair.

Watch some youtube videos and cut a tiny bit at a time. I've always cut my own hair, but it's very long and easy. I started cutting my partners hair about 5 years ago, and since he gets it cut once a month, I got lots of practice and now I've got his cut down pat. You can do it.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I once went to a barbers and asked for a No 2.

He said, "No you don't want that mate, it's sh1t."

Boom tish.

<< 1   >>

join