It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the number of the beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Imagine a cube of dimensions 10 * 10 * 10, it is thus made up of 1000 smaller cubes. Place six 10 * 10 * 1 walls on the 6 sides of this millenarian cube.

Join these 6 walls with 10 * 1 * 1 beams at the following edges of the 1000-cube: left-up, up-front, front-right, right-down, down-back, back-left. These colonnades do not have capitals, add them: place between each pair of consecutive shafts a cube, that is to say 6 heads on these corners of the large cube: left-up-front, right-up-front , right-down-front, right-down-back, left-down-back and left-up-back. One of the 8 small cubes at the corners of the internal monolith (the large 1000-cube) is particular, it is not exactly a cube but a miniature of the object we are talking about here, with its 6 walls, its 6 colonnades and its 6 capitals. It sits on the throne of 999 cubes.

Consider these 999 remaining cubes, they too are not mere cubes, they are replicas of the 1000-cube (without the walls etc.)

The 1000-cube is the kingdom of God, Mount Zion, paradise, heaven, the 7th day, the Lord's Sabbath, Eurasia, Great Babylon, Medusa. The 999 ice cubes are the hair and the special, similar to the whole, cube is the face of fire (Arabian desert). The outer courtyard i.e., the 6 walls, beams and heads is hell, the lake of fire, Gehenna, Earth, the 6 days of toil, Africa. The chain of 6 beams and capitals, of area 6 * (2 * 10 + 4) = 144, is the wheel of Pharaoh's chariot that is hell. The 6 colonnades are the 6 branches of the Menorah, the 6 together are the trunk and the 6 capitals 6 of its bowls, the 7th being the 1000-cube. Look at one of the walls, you have two 5 * 10 * 1 feet, their toes are the 10 cubes of the colonnade above. The surface (number of small squares) of each wall on the 6 faces of the object is 10 * 10 (wall) + 2 * 10 (beam) + 2 * 10 (where there is no beam) + 4 (capital) = 144. These 6 * 144 small squares are on the 6 sides of the central 1000-cube so they make 144000 cubes. Column and head, of area 2 * 10 + 4 = 24, form the body of a cherub, the 4 visible sides of the capital are its 4 faces. The two walls that share this column are two wings. There are 2 * 100 + 10 = 210 cubes in these bodies and wings. Given the 6 cherubim, in all these are 6 * 210 = 1260 cubes in their common body.

This body, we are captive in it, it is our prison, the altar on which we roast, its 7 heads are the priests, the 7 angels of the apocalypse or the bowls: this outer court has 6 * 100 + 6 * 10 + 6 = 666 cubes, the number of the beast.

This beast is scarlet because it is the lake of fire where the cubic iceberg of 1000 ice cubes is plunged, Noah's Ark as it were. This beast is the man in the midst of whom the kingdom of God is, the iceberg is heaven, Great Babylon or Medusa.

Seen from the corner where the special cube is, she shows off a white face with a ruby ​​planted in her forehead or in her mouth (depending on how you look), it is a woman because the outer court is her hair. This jewel, a blood red sardine stone, the special cube equal to the complete structure (the object is a fractal) is the word of God that she speaks: she "speaks herself". The 999 cubelets which are like the 1000-iceberg, are therefore faces with the word of God engraved on their foreheads, conceived in their mind or sung in their mouths. If you measure the volume of the central cube and its 6 walls you find 1000 + 600 = 1600 (I am listing all these numbers because they appear in the book of Revelation): Edom tramples the vineyard under foot (remember the two feet).

The 10 * 10 * 1 walls are each composed of 4 squares made up of 25 cubes: a central cube surrounded by 4 * 6 = 24 cubes: an image of the throne, the 4 beasts with six wings and the 24 elders. The central 1000-cube is itself eight 125-cubes. Each 125-cube has a central cube with 6 quadruplets of 4 cubes, its wings, the 24 elders. These wings are 6 thrones, on each of them sits a 2 * 2 * 2-cube itself serving as a 7-throne for one of the cubes at the corners. On the axes of the central cube there are 3 * (2 + 2) = 12 cubes.

There is more but this is already too long.

edit on 15-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Another description of the same edifice, of the Temple encoded in the book of Revelation. Only its general features shall be written here, it is a fractal.

According to the book of Revelation, & by the common accord of all of the witnesses in the Bible, the temple & outer court are as follows.

The structure described is an extensional parable about something that is not extensional. The kingdom of God isn't space-time.

Imagine a 10 * 10 * 10 cube. Put upon each face a "square" made of 10 * 10 like cubes.

We must attach together these "squares" with "edges" made of 10 cubes.

For each consecutive "square", in the order left (L), up (U), front (F), right (R), down (D), back (B) & left, put such an "edge" on the shared edge of the 10 * 10 * 10 cube.

Finally put a cube on the following vertices of the 10 * 10 * 10 cube: LUF (vertex shared by the left, up & front faces), UFR, FRD, RDB, DBL & BLU.

The central 10 * 10 * 10 cube is the temple of Yahweh, this temple is begotten of Yahweh's eternal introspection, it is the Son of God, the Sabbath. Jesus reigns a 1000 "years".

The outer loop of 10 * 10 "squares", separated by the 1 * 10 "edges", with the 6 corner cubes, is the outer court, the 6 days of creation. This outer court is the scarlet lake of fire, the brazen altar, what is called "earth" in the Bible.

The 6 "edges" are the 6 branches of the golden menorah, 6 of the horns of the Lamb. Taken together they are the beam & the golden menorah, the 7th horn of the Lamb. These are horns of the outer brazen altar.

The 6 lastly adjoined cubes are 6 lights of the golden menorah, 6 of the eyes of the Lamb. The seventh light is the 10 * 10 * 10 cube, the 7th eye of the Lamb.

The 10 * 10 "squares" are those who live on earth, the 10 horned beast as you can judge by the "squares" having 10 1 * 10 "edges" i.e., horns, the wood, stubble of the brazen altar.

Each 10 * 10 square is made of 4 5 * 5 squares each one of which is 1 central square surrounded by 24 squares: 4 beasts & the 24 elders around the throne.

One of the kernel 1000 cubes, a cornercube, is the whole structure described: the cornerstone in its fiery, scarlet 666-shell melting one third of the 1000-icecube. Since it is like the whole, a third of its own icecube is molten. Thus 1000 - 333.333... = 666.666... and when this third fall into the outer 666 (+ 0.666... of the cornercube) darkness, out becomes in and in becomes out.

That the beast is the 8th & is of the 7 means that 1 of the heads, the head that was killed & revived, is the beast itself i.e., the 7 heads taken together or 8th head: a loop. This is so because "The All" is brought about by destroying it.

The 6 "edges", separated from & dividing the outer court are those who are to live in heaven, they are the 2 witnesses, the sacrifices upon the brazen altar. These are the gold & silver refined as a side effect of the sinners' being utterly consumed by the fire of this here Gehenna, for hell is now.

The 6 cubes are 6 of the angels of the book of Revelation, the 7th is the 10 * 10 * 10 cube, the Son. The 2 witnesses become these 7 angels. These are the fire consuming the wood of the brazen altar & refining the chosen. Notice that the 10 * 10 * 10 cube does indeed tread the winepress of the 10 * 10 "squares", it shares faces with these while only sharing edges with the 1 * 10 "edges" & but vertices with the 6 last cubes. Each 10 * 10 square is two 5 * 9 feet with 2 * 5 toes.

In accordance with the measurements in the book of Revelation, the smallest cube containing the whole structure is a 12 * 12 * 12 cube, the surface of the structure is 6 * 144 squares i.e., 144 cubes, the faces of which are on the corresponding sides of the structure, the wall has 12 foundations: on all of the sides there are 11 1 * 10 "edges" & 1 cube.

On each side of the 6 sided structure, the wall squares on the horn & eye of the Lamb are 24. The number of squares on the remainder of the side is 120. Thus, taking the 6 sides together gives 24 & 120 cubes which are the 24 elders, the 12 * 2 judges judging the 12 tribes of Israel.

Remarkably, the outer court, the 6 days of creation, space-time, this here hell, what the Bible calls "earth", is 666 cubes, literally the number of Man, even Adam, for Adam means earth.

You can also see why Jesus, my worthy of fear employer & King, taught that the kingdom of heaven i.e., the Son of God is inside Man, in one's heart, in the middle of the structure.

The beast is the loop of the cyclic all, the outer court, the brazen altar. The wall of the city, the 6 cherubim, the body of each one of them is made of the saints, the 2 witnesses i.e., the "edges", their wings are the adjacent "squares", their heads are the last added cubes, or flames of the menorah, they have only 4 faces on the wall. Each cherub's body has 2 * 100 + 10 = 210 cubes, without the head. Thus the 6 bodies of the cherubim are 1260 cubes, the days of the beheaded saints. The eyes, the squares of the wall, are the 144000, those who live in heaven, the 7 angels, who indeed are on the sea of glass mingled with fire which is the outer court.

edit on 15-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: :-)))

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I believe the oldest sources state 616 as the number of the beast. I’ll look for my sources and post when confirmed or debunked.
a reply to: Sheshbazzar

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
That's not the oldest text, but the oldest surviving text. The accidents of survival of manuscripts mean that the oldest surviving text is not necessarily the best text, in the sense of being closest to what was originally written.

I've seen the suggestion that 616 is what you get if you use the Latin version of Nero's name instead of the Greek, which gives 666. That seems the simplest explanation.

edit on 15-2-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I believe the oldest sources state 616 as the number of the beast. I’ll look for my sources and post when confirmed or debunked.

616 or 666

Probably 666.

The oldest manuscripts tend to be the ones that no one used or were rejected.

The others were typically worn out from use.

Common sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Dalamax

616 or 666

Probably 666.

The oldest manuscripts tend to be the ones that no one used or were rejected.

The others were typically worn out from use.

Common sense.

Yes, they are all copies of the original so an older copy in not necessarily the most accurate.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What's your mobile phone number?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The mark of the beast will be whatever they want to mark or insert us with to buy and sell. It will be a pledge of allegiance to the Anti-Christ and his control system.

I think we will all know it when it comes and will not be a secret though the MSM and related world entities will call you crazy for saying it.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

What's your mobile phone number?

Schnaaapppy! Lol

I believe the Nero hypothesis is on the mark.
All things in context.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The mark of the beast will be whatever they want to mark or insert us with to buy and sell. It will be a pledge of allegiance to the Anti-Christ and his control system.

I think we will all know it when it comes and will not be a secret though the MSM and related world entities will call you crazy for saying it.

The current crop of nefariousness are as benal as modern music. There is no originality in evil these days. They recycle and retread ancient paths to damnation.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
For giggles... I've often wondered back and forth on what the meaning was behind this portion of the Scripture (for it is the number of a man);

"Revelation 13:18, KJV: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.""

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous
I don't think it was meant to say anything that the people of the time could not have "read" in terms of the symbolism they knew already. So I would see two elements;

God made the world in seven days, and humanity was made on the sixth. So "7" is a number associated with God, and by analogy "6" is associated with humanity. Then "666" refers not to humanity, as such, but something human made an object of worship in God's place.

Also the technique of Gematria, which was familiar to them, points to "Nero" in the first instance, and can be extended to "someone like Nero" when looking into John's future.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The AC is very much like Arthur Fleck (the movie reveals a lot about him). Watch the movie. AC is also like Paul of Tarsus.

new topics

top topics

join