It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a few minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Come on guys, take a few minutes and sing along. Dance around your living room , garb your sweetie and DANCE AND SING.
Just to add , my finace is at work, so I'm dancing with the dogs. They seem to like it.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Come on guys, take a few minutes and sing along.

(mind the raspy throat)... "Sweet Caroline... (da da daaaaaa).... goodtimes never seemed so good!"

(cough,,, cough..) Ok I can't sing anymore, and yes your welcome!

Hope you and the Dogs continue your party till the fiance' gets home (or you pass out, which ever comes first).

Johnny

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

She'll get home at about 6:30 tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure I'll be asleep by the then. Not drinking just bored and decided to have some fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i think you just signed a one way ticket to hell david64.
'you'll have your dogs for company.

thats kind considering what you put us through
edit on 6-2-2021 by Rikku because: r

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not to sound overly corny. Took a family member whom is named Desiree to see him at John Ascuaga's Nugget Sparks Nevada on her birthday... notified a friend on the staff of that birthday and Neil dedicated just the right song to her... great night😄

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So funny. I woke up this morning with this song in my mind, and I turned on the TV in the bedroom and looked it up on YouTube and played this exact video before getting out of bed.

Neil Diamond said the song was about his wife but he needed a name with three syllables.

I don't think this one has any hidden insinuations, but I have come to learn that several of his songs have some very direct and overt sexual connotations:

This doesn't even take much of an imagination to figure it out.
edit on 6-2-2021 by MidnightHawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join