It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets and Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So, who here has ever been told a top secret and let it slip!!! Come on, I'm sure there's loads of you!!!

What was the secret?? Are you willing to tell???

Promises, Promises. What is the biggest promise you have ever broken????? There must be one.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i was betrayed by someone, and accidentily let their largest secret slip. it was pretty cold. i'm not gon tell you what it was though. it's f*cked up, big time.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Whenever I was betryed in school I told my best friend whoever it was who betryed me their biggest secret. Or I would let the secret slip.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
what a good idea.....

The trick is to find someone you can tell EVERYTHING to, knowing full well, they won't say a thing

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thats what the thought I was, I had a goldmine of info on alot of people,but when they betrayed me for one reason or another, I let them slip. i can't keep a secret for long. Depends on how important it is, if its like a birthday present or something that might realy hurt someone I'd keep my mouth shut.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I once told my girlfriend i was not not seeing my ex after she beecame suspicius, i was telling porkies to her this was about 1 year ago but now i aint seeing my ex.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've been told a top secret and never told it yet! Booyah...my honor remains intact!

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
FreeMason

Always remember to preserve your sacred trust in the safe and sacred repository, etc.

All others

In my opinion, once you breach someone's trust on an issue that is sensitive for them, and has been conveyed to you in confidence, there can be no reason for them to trust you again.

top topics

join