It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines in a Apartheid state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

So Israel doesn't cover them in the rollout, but Palestinian authorities have likwise not requested it.

Israel has also struck deals with Moderna and other coronavirus vaccine producers. Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip aren't covered by the rollout, which the Palestinian Authority hasn't officially requested, The Guardian reports.

Israeli officials have indicated they may give Palestinians surplus vaccines, and the COVAX initiative plans to distribute doses to the territories.

This says nothing about Palestinians who are actual citizens of Israel itself which is way ahead in its vaccine rollout plan.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Articles touting Israel as exemplary in its vaccine rollout are missing (or deliberately ignoring) one devastating fact: Israel’s vaccination program excludes Palestinians under its occupation, even as it includes Jewish settlers illegally living on occupied Palestinian land.

As an occupying power that controls all aspects of Palestinians’ lives and stifles Palestinian health care systems, Israel has a legal and humanitarian duty to vaccinate Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

Articles touting Israel as exemplary in its vaccine rollout are missing (or deliberately ignoring) one devastating fact: Israel’s vaccination program excludes Palestinians under its occupation, even as it includes Jewish settlers illegally living on occupied Palestinian land.

As an occupying power that controls all aspects of Palestinians’ lives and stifles Palestinian health care systems, Israel has a legal and humanitarian duty to vaccinate Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem.

I’m not suggesting anything here, but it’s almost like you’re inferring the Jews have some sort of media control?

Ah Blessed ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Ha, Nah that’s not what I’m getting at. Although I can see how that could come up easily in this topic.

I read some lame excuses from defenders of Israel. International law says the occupier is responsible for those that they are occupying. Another said that the Palestinian authority did not reach out to Israel to coordinate the vaccinations so it is on the Palestinians. This behavior shows that Israel is not a Judaic state but a zionist state. The tenements of Judaism would be to help the Palestinians and all people as many Jews have done through history.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The Palestinians being denied access to the vaccine live in the territory known as the West Bank. Israel does owe them because Israel currently occupies their land and continues to expand the illegal settlements in open violation of the Geneva convention. They also owe them because Palestinians are not citizens Of Israel or any other nation because they are stateless and efforts to grant them statehood have been consistently blocked In the United Nations, usually by Israel and her allies. And it is intellectually dishonest to say that Arab citizens of Israel enjoy full rights for the same reason it is intellectually dishonest to say that persons of color living in the United States enjoy full rights. I was happy to correct your mistakes.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If I were Israel I would take care of my citizens first. Assuming the vaccine is safe which I don’t know about. It is common sense to take care of your own people first. I wish the U.S. Congress would take this approach with their ‘stimulus’ money.
Agreed. Ima wait and see how you respond when immigrants in CA get vaccine first-ish over natural-born citizens somehow because they’re “essential workers”....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Where is my favorite Lieutenant of Morgul!? Cant wait until he contributes to this thread!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is all assuming that Palestinians would take the vaccine if given by Israel. How many here would line up to get stabbed with some liquid that came from an enemy that has been an enemy since the dawn of time? Israel could very likely send over a ton of vaccines only to have them destroyed and nobody gets them. That may be the reason Palestine has not officially asked yet (as pointed out above).

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

You know ... because AXIOS, a progressive left source, quoting The Guardian, another progressive left source, is going to be at all complimentary of much of anything when it comes to the Israeli state ...

I get that you hate Jews and especially Israeli Jews, but the facts are as they've been stated when sources also not at all complimentary of the same state them: Israel doesn't cover Palestine, and the Palestinian authority has not requested/demanded they do so.

Now, can you tell me that Palestinians living as citizens of Israel are also being excluded? If you can't, then your beef is a nothingburger. Enemies gonna enemy, and in this case, it's a two-way street.

edit on 5-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
This is all assuming that Palestinians would take the vaccine if given by Israel. How many here would line up to get stabbed with some liquid that came from an enemy that has been an enemy since the dawn of time? Israel could very likely send over a ton of vaccines only to have them destroyed and nobody gets them. That may be the reason Palestine has not officially asked yet (as pointed out above).

Exactly the same thing I thought! People here are just casually paranoid about the vaccine I imagine Palestinian will be existentially paranoid about a vaccine offer to them by Israel.
edit on 5-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Scratching a tank is punishable by death in Palastine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join