It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queens Christmas Day message 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Raggedyman

Sadly you have no concept of what Jesus taught and it’s christians like you that shame me, I pity you, sincerely

Teaching is not shaming, meant for anyone interest not specifically you.
I think you would have a beef with anyone clearly has nothing to do with my post.
Thank you for being sincere at least.

You do well to worship God, the Pharisees did the same and Jesus rejected them as religious hypocrites
You are more concerned with the law just like the Pharisees were, more concerned with holy days, tithes, religion and rules and forget love and grace, mercy and peace

Sincere or not, you destroy the name of Christ with rules and regulations and forego love.

What good to Me is your multitude of sacrifices?” says the LORD. “I am full from the burnt offerings of rams and the fat of well-fed cattle; I take no delight in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats. 12When you come to appear before Me, who has required this of you— this trampling of My courts?13Bring your worthless offerings no more; your incense is detestable to Me—your New Moons, Sabbaths, and convocations. I cannot endure iniquity in a solemn assembly.… Isaiah 1

new topics

<< 1   >>

join