It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does FDA Allow Pregnant Women To Receive Pfizer COVID Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I looked both UK and US Chickenpox vaccine official guidelines, and to me both says that it is not recommend if pregnant . Maybe there was other differences as i did not read all ?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I think they should as first job to actually try find the damn virus , then take deep breath and look the data is it even more dangerous than bad flu, which it is not .....sigh..

COVID-19: A Fabricated 2nd “Tidal Wave” of Poverty & Injustice

ISOLATION/PURIFICATION: To date, not a single scientist has isolated and purified the SARS-CoV-2 RNA virus by using either Koch’s four postulates or Rivers’ six criteria. The six criteria, though slightly different from Koch’s four postulates, can be summed up as follows: first, isolate the virus from the diseased host; second, cultivate the virus in host cells; third, provide proof of filterability; fourth, produce the same disease in a new host; fifth, re-isolate the virus; sixth, detect a specific immune response to the virus.

CAUSE/EFFECT: There is no scientific, peer-reviewed study providing conclusive evidence that a virus called SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease named COVID-19.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I looked both UK and US Chickenpox vaccine official guidelines, and to me both says that it is not recommend if pregnant . Maybe there was other differences as i did not read all ?

Sorry guys this is long, but well worth the read..
Not necessarily about pregnant people but the vaccine in general.
How can two countries have such differing opinions on it.

UK
www.nhs.uk...#:~:text=Chickenpox%20vaccination%20is%20not%20part,chickenpox%20sprea ding%20to%20vulnerable%20people.

"Chickenpox vaccination is not part of the NHS childhood vaccination programme. It's only offered to individuals who are likely to come into contact with people particularly vulnerable to chickenpox, such as those having chemotherapy. This reduces the risk of chickenpox spreading to vulnerable people.

Why is the chickenpox vaccination not part of the routine childhood immunisation schedule?
There's a worry that introducing chickenpox vaccination for all children could increase the risk of chickenpox and shingles in adults."

US
www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=For%20the%202018%2D2019%20school,against%20chickenpox%20before%20starting%20schoo l.

"For the 2018-2019 school year, 43 states and District of Columbia require children to receive 2 doses of chickenpox vaccine or have other evidence of immunity against chickenpox before starting school.

Chickenpox vaccine became available in the United States in 1995. Each year, more than 3.5 million cases of chickenpox, 9,000 hospitalizations, and 100 deaths are prevented by chickenpox vaccination in the United States."

edit on 14-12-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Very different policy indeed . I dont understand . Maybe the CDC just likes to go with max vax attitude to all diseases out there ...shoot first, ask questions later attitude .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join