It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: TruthJava
The essence of the "mark of the beast" is that it identifies those willing to worship the beast and reject the Creator God.. That is why God strikes back, in the next chapter, at those who accept the mark. The beast is a world-dominating power actively persecuting the Chrsitian church and being set up as on object of worship.

Sounds like ... Trump, doesn't it?

No, not at all...or have I been missing some truly MAJOR news regarding Trump perpetrating a religious genocide against Christians?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

We are at the edge. The things that have played out over the last five to ten years have been at turbo speed. I believe the virus is a method of training for the masses - to work on compliance and to work out the kinks.

Now there's talk of the great re-set. This is bringing about the one world government. We just need someone to step in and make everything okay, in the next few months to a few years.

I am a pre-trib believer as well. We may feel the edges of what is to come but God always removes his bride before total destruction.

I too am willing to pray for and reassure those who are afraid or need comfort in any way. I also pray over people if anyone needs (Holy Spirit is the power, not me).

Edited to add: When it comes time to take the actual Mark of the Beast it will be that you knowingly choosing either God or the devil. It will not be an accidental or manipulated choice.
edit on 7-12-2020 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well if you want something to worry about.

In the book of Hosea there is the day of Jezreel prophecy which predicted that Israel and Judah were to be cursed with a top level Leviticus 26 curse. But in verse 6-2 Hosea gives us the timeline of the curse. 2 days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time.

Israel and Judah according to the prophecy were to face a 2000 year curse. And if you look at the history of the past 2000 years it appears they were serving it.

My best guess at the end of the curse is 2028 if you put in a dose of Matthew 24 and consider that the creation of the nation of Israel is a fig leaf of the fig tree parables. With 2035 as a runner up.

Oh and the start of the Apocalypse. Somewhere after the end of WW2 and the creation of the nation of Israel. It's 72 years old now.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The mark is linked to worship as that's the only real way you can give up your soul.

However, I have no problems believing it's linked to a system similar to what the Chinese are putting in place. Consider the persecution of the sincerely religious in China. China controls their sanctioned religions linking them closely to worship of the state. It's the only way that churches are allowed to officially exist, the same with Buddhism. In fact the Chinese tried to control the Dalai Lama by forcing him to announce that he would reincarnate into one of their state-preferred and controlled candidates in his next life. The Dalai Lama said he might just decide not to reincarnate at all.

But that's how it works over there, and I imagine that is how it would work in a beast world. Any religions allowed to nominally exist would only do so if they worshipped the beast as part of their services, and yes, there would be Christian denominations that would accede to this and Christians who would go along. These are the sorts who would take the mark. They're the lukewarm ones talked about, and I'd imagine they're the ones openly embracing all sorts of un-Biblical doctrinal positions now to go along with the way of the world so as to not get on the wrong side of history.

But, no, I don't think this vaccine itself is the mark, only that the way things are being handled around it are very troubling signs of the times.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

OMG! I just got a flu shot, a Pneumococcal Pneumonia shot and a Shingles shot! How 666ed am I?

We made sure with this one ...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Cool.
You aced that post dude!
That would be Saturday?
a reply to: Freth

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The False God is Trump and the Mark is the little Red Cap. Hopefully people come round and see the light and how they were duped into believing in the Orange Calf. Or is it a Golden Showers Calf? a reply to: TruthJava

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Faith an courage are basically the samething...they are both stupid, and require a little dumb luck.
edit on 7-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
You are on the right track but expect this to be re-designated Ludicrous online lies

*sigh probably so

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Faith an courage are basically the samething...they are both stupid, and require a little dumb luck.

I hope I'm never having to count on you to pull me out of a burning building.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I gotta say, as someone who's always thought revelations was some bible fan fiction at best...covid and the response kinda makes me question if it was maybe on to something.

It sure seems to be! I always thought it might be some kind of microchip, but I can see how covid can make all the plans come together much more easily and deceptively. The Bible even mentions that! it says something like "in the last days times will become so confusing that even the very elect will be deceived." or something like that.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Isn't the Vaccine claimed to modify human DNA? :

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon. Its abundance is due to the Triple-alpha process by which it is created in stars, and as Carl Sagan had once said, “we’re made of star stuff." When the 666 of Carbon is combined with the elements above and mixed with Lucifer, AKA Phosp-Horus, we get a combination or reaction of chemical elements that forms DNA and RNA. This magical god given chemical-code carrier is the very code for all life, and of course, it is the number of a man; his number is 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, Six hundred threescore and six (666). Various chemical elements when combined with Carbon, forms our very material reality, or what some may call, the Matrix.

Edit to Add this link to the material shown above: www.linkedin.com...

Edit again: also the 2020: 666 patent. Patent # WO2020060606A1 already being used on refugees planned full implementation 2030.. patents.google.com...

oh wow! I research a lot of things, but I had not heard of this exactly! As soon as I can, I will look into it! thanks for sharing that info!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

As per Wikipedia :

The number of the beast (Greek: Ἀριθμὸς τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmos tou Thēriou) is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13, verse 18 of Book of Revelation. In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the beast is six hundred and sixty-six or χξϛ (in Greek numerals, χ represents 600, ξ represents 60 and ϛ represents 6).[1] Papyrus 115 (which is the oldest preserved manuscript of the Revelation as of 2017), as well as other ancient sources like Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, give the number of the beast as χιϛ or χιϲ (transliterable in Arabic numerals as 616) (χιϛ), not 666;[2][3] critical editions of the Greek text, such as the Novum Testamentum Graece, note 616 as a variant.[4]

interesting! and so what is your point about it being 616? is there something going on now having to do with that number? So much going on it's easy to miss something!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: klarkowski67
The False God is Trump and the Mark is the little Red Cap. Hopefully people come round and see the light and how they were duped into believing in the Orange Calf. Or is it a Golden Showers Calf? a reply to: TruthJava

? you mean the Anti-Christ? Whoever it is...it is someone who performs signs and wonders in front of the world, deceives the whole world into following after them. According to some, the whole world will not want to follow Trump, and he has yet perform any signs and/or miracles or wonders! lol

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The mark is linked to worship as that's the only real way you can give up your soul.

However, I have no problems believing it's linked to a system similar to what the Chinese are putting in place. Consider the persecution of the sincerely religious in China. China controls their sanctioned religions linking them closely to worship of the state. It's the only way that churches are allowed to officially exist, the same with Buddhism. In fact the Chinese tried to control the Dalai Lama by forcing him to announce that he would reincarnate into one of their state-preferred and controlled candidates in his next life. The Dalai Lama said he might just decide not to reincarnate at all.

But that's how it works over there, and I imagine that is how it would work in a beast world. Any religions allowed to nominally exist would only do so if they worshipped the beast as part of their services, and yes, there would be Christian denominations that would accede to this and Christians who would go along. These are the sorts who would take the mark. They're the lukewarm ones talked about, and I'd imagine they're the ones openly embracing all sorts of un-Biblical doctrinal positions now to go along with the way of the world so as to not get on the wrong side of history.

But, no, I don't think this vaccine itself is the mark, only that the way things are being handled around it are very troubling signs of the times.

loved your post! very good points! yes, sadly there will be plenty of people who claim to be Christian who will fall for the trap and take the mark. I also think that surely, the vaccine isn't "IT", but I am really starting to wonder...given that if it ends up being people are forced to take it and can't buy, sell, or trade without it - just as the Bible describes it will be. I can however see where a piece of paper for proof of vaccination will not be a very good solution, therefore something more permanent will almost have to be next on the agenda. That could take a while.
edit on 7-12-2020 by TruthJava because: added text

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

OMG! I just got a flu shot, a Pneumococcal Pneumonia shot and a Shingles shot! How 666ed am I?

We made sure with this one ...

normally, this would be just another shot we need to take. I believe the difference here is the fact that it is soon coming to a point where one will not be able to go anywhere without having it (can't buy, sell, or trade - like the Bible predicts). If it weren't for that...yes, it would be just another new vaccine.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm merely pointing out that the oldest available texts speak of a different number, however 666 is the more well known number of the beast.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't think the mark of the beast is a literal mark. It represents that you reject God.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
According to Trump its all he does is perform miracles. And, he is a performer or actor or Game Show Host what have you. How he was able to dupe the masses into believing "He's the One" I'll never understand it. God chose him? What? a reply to: TruthJava

top topics

<< 1   >>

join