It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montalk site - four dimensional aliens - thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Has anyone read through the website Montalk.net? This site has been up for a while as far as I can tell, but doesn't look like content has changed or been added in some time from what I can tell.
This site describes 4D aliens as having us trapped in a matrix control system,and a lot of other info.
What are your thoughts on this?

edit on 6-12-2020 by CharGreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2020 by CharGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

I think it's far fetched.

What are your thoughts? Oh, you who started the thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharGreen
Has anyone read through the website Montalk.net? This site has been up for a while as far as I can tell, but doesn't look like content has changed or been added in some time from what I can tell.
This site describes 4D aliens as having us trapped in a matrix control system,and a lot of other info.
What are your thoughts on this?

Well first of all don't mind Phage he has been cranky of late.

Ive got to look at it more after perusing the first page, immediate thoughts Scientology on steroids...but I'm going to try and wipe that first impression from my mind and read more.

Welcome
There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.

Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over ignorance.

Knowledge is the key to unlocking our potential. It gives us the self-​determination, responsibility, and power necessary to cast off the chains of covert oppression. Knowledge is therefore the greatest protector, for it also gives us foresight to impeccably handle the challenges of life and, most importantly, to sidestep the traps on the path to awakening. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin operating under higher laws that transcend the limitations of the lower.

Here you will find articles and resources that push the boundaries of fringe knowledge:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

I have thoughts.

I think I do...

I'm also not in a trance and I believe that the linked website is a complete waste of time, full of mumbo-jumbo and useless verbiage.

edit on 6/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What IS a 4d alien ?
Give a logical , reasonable answer and I will consider.

(Hint : everything exists in all 11 or 12 dimensions or not at all)
edit on 12/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Not going to lie some of the "key concepts" interest me some others do not and even more put me to sleep. There are 13 key concepts and 122 subcategories, way too many key concepts and the subcategories are expansive enough that it would take forever to read them all along with at the bottom the obligatory free pdf book download with the Pay Pal donation button. So far loads of links to other sites which does interest me, but so far not a site I would frequently visit it's all over the place. Reminds me of trying to read my first David Icke book, it took a subject I was interested in and made it uninteresting

and yes the hook caught me I thought it was about Montauk and supposed it some ways it is. from the site.

What’s with the name “Montalk”?
My real name is Tom. “Montalk” is an online handle, a play upon the word “Montauk”. I have no connections with the Montauk Project and chose the name only because it was a tongue-in-cheek way of indicating the conspiracy angle of this site. It was also one of the few names left on Hotmail that hadn’t been taken when I signed up for an email account. Since most people now know me either by Tom or by Montalk, I sometimes combine these into Tom / Montalk or simply Tom Montalk for ease of reference.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So...
What's up with putnam?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So...
What's up with putnam?

LOL I'm cranky too LOL. Haven't seen you in awhile, the place isn't the same without you here. Hope you are okay and healthy...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

For a man of my age;

killin it.

Thanks.

edit on 12/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Loosh farming and vampiric harvesting of human emotions by beings (often labeled archons) from higher planes. They suckle the milk of our pain.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

For a man of my age;

killin it.

Thanks.

I am glad to hear that, in the big scheme of things that ultimately is all that matters.

Age is just a number...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

42 is a number.

Just a number.
No more. No less.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

42 is a number.

Just a number.
No more. No less.

42. Is the ultimate answer.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

And it's not my age, lest anyone get that impression.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not a bad choice of ages to stay in my opinion. Old enough to know better, but young enough to wonder. Still got some good near sight, and the belly hasn't grown much.

42 was a good year.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

It was.
I must agree.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Site has numerous red flags that would cause me to doubt anything else he says.

Examples: Steven Greer, Gnosticism, David Icke, Carlos Castaneda, Ra, shamanism...

Anyone of these would cause me to wonder about a sources credibility but all of them combined tells me there is a massive credibility issue here. It's pretty common knowledge that Steven Greer & Carlos Castaneda are total frauds. David Icke has gained a little respectability over the years but I still don't trust him because he is famous for being bat # out of touch with reality.

A couple of sources just to set the stage:

"Was Carlos Castaneda fake in his books? It seems the answer is a strong “yes.” There is little or no evidence that the books are true, and abundant evidence casting doubt on the entire story. Many things in the books are obviously false. The Yaqui don’t use peyote, and don Juan was supposedly a Yaqui shaman teaching a “Yaqui way of knowledge” yet Don Juan does not use yaqui words or concepts in his conversation or teachings."

www.quora.com...

"Chronologically, Castaneda's accounts cannot be factual. Castaneda was a faker, a cult leader, and several of his followers who vanished after his death have since been found dead in suspicious circumstances. Casteneda’s books were not factual. In fact, much of his stuff was plagiarized from other authors."

www.quora.com...

"Imagine my surprise when I learned that the most successful author of “Indian” books of all time was a fake."

The Fake Carlos Castaneda
newsmaven.io...

"Yes, it was all made up... see his Widow's book: www.amazon.com..."

www.quora.com...

"The godfather of the New Age led a secretive group of devoted followers in the last decade of his life. His closest "witches" remain missing, and former insiders, offering new details, believe the women took their own lives..." "I firmly believe Carlos brainwashed himself." Did the witches? Geuter put it this way: "Florinda, Taisha and the Blue Scout knew it was a fantasy structure. But when you have thousands of eyes looking back at you, you begin to believe in the fantasy. These women never had to answer to the real world. Carlos had snatched them when they were very young."

The dark legacy of Carlos Castaneda
www.salon.com...

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What the hell is "Montalk"??

I know about an incident with very similar characteristics as the one you describe, but that was called the Montauk Project. You know, after the real place it happened; Camp Hero, the abandoned Air Force station in Montauk, Long Island.

If there really is a website called 'montalk.net', not sure I'd visit it, certainly not expecting to learn anything interesting about the Montauk Project.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tom's a smarter than average guy who managed to leverage a semi "career" out of occultism while mostly being honest and keeping belief systems as minimal as humanly possible ... good for him.

I guess what I mean is that he gives me less nausea than most who are presented as "occult experts." I don't know if he's right or wrong about his observations, but I do know there is a real aspect to most subjects labeled as "occult."

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yes Vampire Aliens Do Exist And They've been Operating In Intelligence Special Operations For Longer Than You'd Like To Admit.

Man YouTube is making that harder and harder to find. Couldn't possibly imagine why.

new topics

top topics

join