It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for a old documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i am looking for a old documentary i saw on youtube a couple years ago. is about a group of mediums that can channel a friendly being from another dimension.

they had a name for the being but I forgot.

the being can manifest object into our world and they only want one thing in return, which is some kind of gel that we put on electronic devices. i forgot what it call. but according to the documentary the being been asking for that gel way before we find out it was very useful for electronic.

anyone know what documentary I'm talking about?

i think the group of mediums were from Europe or south America, i forgot😫

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoorGrammar
i am looking for a old documentary i saw on youtube a couple years ago. is about a group of mediums that can channel a friendly being from another dimension.

the being can manifest object into our world and they only want one thing in return, which is some kind of gel that we put on electronic devices. i forgot what it call. but according to the documentary the being been asking for that gel way before we find out it was very useful for electronic.

I'm searching that sounds interesting as hell, is there a chance it's been removed because of content? LOL now I want to watch it any idea how long it was to narrow down the search?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

my memory is kinda blurry but that all i remember.

at first i thought I find it. i thought it was the Scole Experiements documentary. but I was wrong.

have you seen the Scole Experiements documentary ? is also about medium contact being and being manifesting random object into our world.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorGrammar

I don't know about the gel, but maybe something about Sunrise Valley in Brazil?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

my memory is kinda blurry but that all i remember.

at first i thought I find it. i thought it was the Scole Experiements documentary. but I was wrong.

have you seen the Scole Experiements documentary ? is also about medium contact being and being manifesting random object into our world.

No but I've found some info I'm gonna watch it, one thing on Reddit there is a subreddit called tipofmytongue very useful it situations like this I'm gonna post this over there if thats okay with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Your name precedes you.

See if any of these ring a bell. In the meantime, I'll keep searching for the documentary you speak of.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
yeah is cool

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

thank for help. but is not it.

im not even sure is this the right forum to post it in.

the documentary im looking for where more focusing on the group of medium contacting the being from different dimensions. i just assume the being were "alien" haha that why i post it here.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Never saw it but IMHO any 'friendly' being that can be channeled, is NOT your friend. Best thing I have ever read on this topic is from the ATS's own 'The GUT', who happens to be very HIGHLY regarded by most here...

originally posted by: The GUT
While I admire your desire for a better world, I would be remiss as your brother if I didn't reply to your OP and tell you that channeled entities are NOT to be trusted.

From your info, youthsavior, it seems as if you don't channel yourself and that is a good thing imo. It hasn't worked out that well for some of the channelers I personally know.

For those that are in true shamanistic contact, I challenge you to get one truthful prediction out of these beings no matter what thought-form they're cloaking themselves with. You can't because they all lie and at some point will lead you astray.

Whether you reject the information or not, I hope you will watch the video series below. I think you will find it interesting either way.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Perhaps narrowing down the gel may lead to the mediums in searching....

So, natural Resin from plants and trees is gel like that can and has been refined to use, in electronics among a variety of other applications.... Is the gel Resin? Electronics conformal coatings are made from Resins as an example of many....and before that as potting electronics components etc...

edit on 4-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'd be looking for the documentary, too, if I had heard of it before this OP. A physical substance that is craved by the "physically challenged" that is not blood? It could be a valuable commodity in some circles.

top topics

join