It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This draco invasion article conflicts with the lacerta story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If you read the indigo_child's larcerta story,larcerta says that we were created by the elohim and in this article it says 12 alien species mixed their DNA to create us for an experiment.

www.soulinvitation.com...
it'a a long read btw
Also if lacerta exists then does it mean that there are 2 diff types of reptilian i.e:homo sauras and draco
and both are enemies and if the British queen is a reptilian then is she a draco type or homo sauras type?

[edit on 18-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
That's kind of like saying that Smurfs conflict with Leprechauns, isn't it?

In essence, thats what we have....two independent ideas of two different authors writing about two different races with little to no substantiation...

This is the case with any alien or even most cryptids...different accounts lead to different descriptions. And the further you depart from just description, and then go into alien politics, culture, etc., the more you are leaving reality and going into speculation land...so of course they won't jive...

If the British Queen is a reptillian....what if she isn't? Well, makes much more sense now, since we don't have to ponder Draco or Homo Saurus...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why wont no one reply to this awesome thread.What happened to vertu,lizzardsamok,indigo_child?plz reply

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Check this site out man, it explains everything

www25.brinkster.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
hmmm.. Lazzard and Vertu,it had appeared they had taken a brake.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I am not really a believer in the Draco invasions. Mainly, because there is no evidence for it.

Now, underground reptillian beings I am more inclined to believe, given the evidence and the fact that we know for a fact that reptillian beings ruled this planet before us. Lacerta's story makes a lot of sense to me. Even, without her, the nagas make a lot of sense to me.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Isnt the dragon in the jar the same as the one that the germans made to trick the british and is a complete fake

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Lacerta is pretty believable in most extend....

*cough* disinfo *cough*
www25.brinkster.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Of course they both conflict with eachother, they're a bunch of BS.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
lacerta means lizard in latin.
and i never trust anything tied to a lizard,
so im for numerous ancient texts in every culture, religion , and continent that survived over 5000 years instead of a single hoax of a webpage with lizard dribble and or propaganda.
cough.

go figure....

better yet ask them why they hide under our surface!
why come out now?
wtf have they been up to since 5000 years?
nothing good i assure you!
ask those dragons / lizards why they would DECEIVE Billions of humans thru time and come out now as the good guys......
dont listen to what an alien reptile says he has not your best interest at heart.
did not your mother tell you to not talk to or trust strangers?
same rule applies here

[edit on 20-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

new topics

top topics

join