It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My brother raised a question that I thought was very interesting. He took some interest ATS but then got tired of it because he tells me how can all this kind of information, true or false, not be talked about in the Media and TV?

So my question is the same. How come the things talked about here on ATS never finds itself on mass media?

[Edited on 7-14-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
maybe it causes too much controversy...but you can say that about alot of the things involved in the media
...I guess maybe its just stuff alot of people think is goofy and dont think is worth talking about?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
When ever someone is about to prove a point or actually say something intelligent while being interviewed on the major press sources on the television the reporters get a little scream in the mic that sits in their ears and they are told to get rid of the remarks. They simply just censor anything worth listening to. Anything at all. The thing is this:

They have an agenda. That agenda is meant to keep us dumb. They want us to be in the dark and so as long as we have the media we do today, in the dark we will be.

Does that answer your question???

Your Friend,
Abraham

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I was thinking along the same lines with it stirring up controversy. But to think about it, controversy is good.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I was thinking along the same lines with it stirring up controversy. But to think about it, controversy is good.

I think so too...I really dont think its about covering anything up as AV says....there are too many dumb people involed to make that work lol. Maybe you are too paranoid or I am not paranoid enough...we'll see I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

Originally posted by Illmatic67

I think so too...I really dont think its about covering anything up as AV says....there are too many dumb people involed to make that work lol. Maybe you are too paranoid or I am not paranoid enough...we'll see I guess.

You must not see what I see. For when I watch the news the reporters always interupt people when they are about to expose something. Just keep an eye and ear out. It is there and it is just about as obvious as it can get.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
[You must not see what I see. For when I watch the news the reporters always interupt people when they are about to expose something. Just keep an eye and ear out. It is there and it is just about as obvious as it can get.

maybe your right AV...I will keep a closer watch!

new topics

top topics

join