It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry Would Have Gotten Bin Laden...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
John Kerry would have captured or killed Bin Laden but he would have lost the overall war on terror at the same time. After Bin Ladens death or capture he would have paid no mind at all to the axis of evil. Hussein would still be in power and Crazy Kim would be proceeding with nuke production at a rate nearly ten times higher. He would definetly taken down Tehran though. They are sworn to the destruction of Isreal and if you dont think they are trying theyre damndest to make the nukes to do it you are dead wrong.

Text

Remember that Kerry would have doubled the size of our special forces and added two divisions. There is going to be a draft if Kerry had won or not. Its unavoidable. Remember that there was a draft during WW2. Wed have an even greater army if Kerry was president but at the same time hed have ignored nearly all our threats until it was to late. We are damned either way. His domestic policies would have been as loony left just as Bushs are loony right.

Text

Under John Kerry Bin Laden wouldve been caught or killed by this coming June. It seems W really doesnt care if the worlds most dangerous man is on the loose or not. Come on. If W really backed up all his rhetoric on Bin Laden then Bin Laden wouldnt have lasted for another two months after 9/11. Sure we had the big fireworks display in Tora Bora but when we had his back to the wall we let him go. He did not escape we let him go. Itd be nice to think Bin Ladens dead. Until somebody comes up with an identifiable corpse hes living quite comfortably most likely in an affluent Pakistani suburb planning our deaths. There are no known buisness ties between John Kerry and the Bin Laden family. There are billions worth of shady buisness deals between the Bushes and Bin Ladens going back close to two decades.

Text

Wake up and smell it folks. No matter where you are on this planet evil greedy men control your fate. W is a terrible liar. John Kerry wouldve been a phenominal liar. Its as easy to tell when W is lying as when Clinton was lying like when Clintons nose turned red and he bagan to scratch himself nervously. Ill go one even better. Al Gore would have gotten Bin Laden but just as Kerry would have lost the war on terror. The Bushes dont really care who dies and this is illustrated in huge bold lettering with Prescott Bush and Hitler.

Text

How much is enough? How much lewd power does one need to have? For Bush for Kerry for the Al Qaedas for the Chi-Coms etc...None of these maniacs truly represent any of their peoples as a whole. None of them. How dare any of them just toy with the lives of millions for personal gain. Remember that the Bushes are making billions off of Bin Laden being on the loose. Chenys Halliburton stocks just rain cash on him. If Bin Laden really wanted to get over on the Bushes hed give himself up so the Bushes wouldnt have an excuse to plunder us.

Text

I am not religious at all but I do believe we are all doomed. Even if Kerry was in office 9/11 would still have happened. We would have torn Al Qaeda up by the roots by now though. Its all the factions and sleeper cells with no figurehead that wouldve been ignored and been our downfall. We are all doomed.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Im registered democract. Wasnt old enough to vote for him but I volunteered for the campaign. I even got to meet him
(one of the happiest days in my life LOL). Anyways It seems impossible for your statements to be correct. Just because it seems more like your opinion then actual facts. Either way id agree bin laden would be bagged. If he isnt already....

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Plain Language:

John Kerry never wanted or hoped to be president. It was all a front- a running mate for Bush destined to lose,,,,An act right out of Hollywood

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Plain Language:

John Kerry never wanted or hoped to be president. It was all a front- a running mate for Bush destined to lose,,,,An act right out of Hollywood

Looking back on the events of that election dgtempe, I tend to
agree with you.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Elaine, i dont mind sounding like i;m out in left field someplace on this subject.

Heck, they already think i am out in left field

Kerry is a spineless jellyfish

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Met who? John Kerry? Aside from his campaign promises hes just another super rich elitist who is benefitting off of Ws for the rich only economy. Okay so alot of the post was theoretical. Still doesnt change the fact that he would have doubled the size of our special forces and added two divisions. Still doesnt change the fact that realisticly W has no clue what its like to live paycheck to paycheck.

Text

I just feel despite his goofy liberalism Kerry would have been a more domestcally competent president. Foreign policy would have been bagging Bin Laden and pulling out. Still, Ive never met the man. Did you actually speak to him? Did he just shake your hand on a campaign stop? Kerry and Bush wouldnt consider the average taxed to death not rich enough citizen good enough to take seriously. Neither really represent the population as a whole at all either.

Text

The original point was Kerry would have gotten Bin Laden I and several Marine friends feel the same way. Now Ive never served in the military but probably will when the draft comes around and the cut off age is 35. Im 30. I just hope theyve finally replaced the m16 when I do get drafted. Kerry is an Annapolis graduate and knows eons more about military doctrine than W ever will. Whether you like his politics or not. I dont.

Text

Kerry has been in real firefights and killed people. The whole Swiftboat Vets for Truth thing was disgusting. I dont care if Kerry was LaRouche disciple he still served quite honorably and its a national disgrace that his military record was dragged through the mud like that. Now, how about this. John McCain would have gotten Bin Laden.

Text

John McCain would have eaten Al Qaeda for breakfast lunch and dinner. If anybody knows how to deal with fanatics like this its him. Remember when McCain was a candidate? Remember how his own party dared to question his sanity and his patriotism? Remember the televised "town hall" when McCain confronted W about it and W looked like he was about to run off the stage and stuttered his responses?

Text

Of course not. There will be another 9/11. As long as W is in office we will not get Bin Laden. If he does Ill be ecstatic to eat my hat but its not going to happen. This is the gravest situation the world has been in since WW2. You know when Ws granddad sold the nazis all that steel and made the family fortune. Id love for someone to debate me on Ws grandad and the Bush Bin Laden connections. Clinton plays a pretty big role in all this too. Nobody remebers that despite signing a secret order to kill Bin Laden Clinton had Bin laden himself in the crosshairs of Predator drones three times and wouldnt pull the trigger fearing it would make us look bad overseas. Its all public record folks. All of it.

Text

The Bushes are here to make money and to be feared. They are doing it at a prophetic rate. Kerry would have gouged the middle class about half as much but his chances of getting Bin Laden wouldve been much much better. His understanding of military politics and what it takes on the ground to get the job done is really only surpassed by the likes of McCain and Colin Powell. Kerrys miltary understanding couldve gotten him. His politics wouldsve cost us dearly. I wouldve followed Colin Powell into hell if he became president. Powell would be such an overmatch for any potential enemy itd be no contest. Of course W who would barely listen to him at all made him sick of politics and this time he wont be back. Powell is an almost perfect match of leadership, political skill and a masters level of military knowledge and experience.

Text

If we survive Ws presidency cause Bin Laden will always be at large during it. One can only hope and hope very hard that Mrs. Powell will convice him to save us and get Bin Laden.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yes I met Mr. Kerry. His campaign was more then strong enough to be victorious. Sad thing is the swiftees decided to work up a lie (that was someonwhat discredited) and it stuck with people. Not to mention the whole flip flopper name game. If you think about it bush flip flopped more. Kerry is a Liberal Democrat he was open to change and in my opinion he adjusted to what was properly needded for the time. Honestly would you start a war without giving though of possible using a different stratergy? Kerry is honest wether or not it seems like that. You really cant tell if someones authentic till youve seen em in the flesh and bone. I was skeptical until the day I met him.
Bush on the other hand shakes hands like a lie a pansy. That right there to me prooves hes half the man kerry is.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Kerry and Bush were never opponents. They were set up to divide us, and it worked. We have always been divided, but they pretty much split us apart, and burned the seams.

There was no election. It was a show, an orchestrated endeavor to increase antagonism. Don't play into it, don't be a partisan weenie. The parties have done nothing for America, they've just turned us against each other.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
WyredOne,

Thank you. I like to hear common sense once in awhile.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can't believe you are serious!

Didn't you know we already have Bin Laden but we are saving him for later?
We don't to cause trouble yet, revealing he is captured will anger a lot of the people in the middle east.

Moving away from a conspiracest's (can't spell) theory, I think Bush is a better choice.

I don't know how that's going to run with you liberals

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And this is breaking news?

Lets have the link, please.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
When were we saving him for? After dinner? Oh I see the feds are keeping him holed up in the Capital Hill Holiday Inn! We dont have Bin Laden...okay? He is in Pakistan being waited on hand and foot. In his most recent audio tape he says "and I call Afganistan my home." Wouldnt suprise me but I doubt it. Nobodies going to drop a couple thousand special ops guys into whatever Pakistani city he is in. If hes ever "gotten" it will be the Pakistanis themselves. Remember not all Pakistanis have fallen for his Caliphate musings. Many there still consider him an infidel who has broken every law of Islam.

Text

If Bin Laden makes the mistake of trying to cross through the border regions back into Afghanistan weve got 30,000 troops in the mountains and caves waiting for him. A couple thousand civilian mercs too looking for that 50million payday. Heres a prediction. Bin Laden gets seen several times. Each time he gets away and begins to play on us not being able to catch him.Humiliating. All its gonna take is a loose cannon. It wont be an army that gets him itll be one -three very pissed off mercs or spec ops that have just had it. Crossing boarders with ease at night they get within killing distance and draw straws on who gets the first shot. The first shot is a perfect headshot. The other two to the body.

Text

They make it back across the borders at night unseen. Amidst all the chaos nobody could tell where the shots came from. The news spreads like wildfire and Bin Ladens corpse ends up on a Pakistani government slab. During the autopsy they pull out three 7.62x51 US rounds. Anybody could use these rounds though. But the US officials present at the autopsy to make sure hes dead and that its him say "well take those". The three men had been back and made the claim. Nobody believed them untill groups of al qaeda fighters started straggling down out of the mountains with their guns over their heads. The three mens rifles and the bullets taken from Bin Laden are taken for ballistics testing.

Text

One week later its nonstop 24 hour news on nobody knows who killed Bin laden. Somewhere stateside three men split 50million and are entered into federal protection for the rest of their lives.

Text

I hope this is what weve been saving him for.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Kerry and Bush were never opponents. They were set up to divide us, and it worked. We have always been divided, but they pretty much split us apart, and burned the seams.

This is the hardest thing for people to accept, though it is true. The American population has been seperated right down the middle and pushed to either extreme. If we dont wake up as a people and start to see what is happenning around us, this polarization will kill this country.

The election was a sham. A fraud to make the American people feel that they actually had a choice.

top topics

join