It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, what should I do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I like this turkish/muslim girl at work, and so I asked her out, and she told me she was kinda/sorta in another relationship and told me that she was sorry she couldn't go out with me but, later on I heard her telling another co-worker that she hopes im not heart broken and really does want to go out with me, so why don't she go out with me? The only possible conclusion(s) is that I know that muslim women's father picks her boyfriend/husband and if she don't go out with them they kill/stone her, another conclusion is she just don't want to go out with me or has a boyfriend like previously stated. I do know from another co-worker she does have a boyfriend in Turkey, bu that's on the other side of the world. What should I do? Find someone else? But I kinda don't want to.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
she said no... move on.
as you speculated there could be more than one reason, you don't know the type of relationship she has with her boyfriend. Respect her choice and don't hound her.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
later on I heard her telling another co-worker that she hopes im not heart broken and really does want to go out with me, so why don't she go out with me?

IMO, Id say its not over yet. There is obviously some interest there if she is saying things like that. It might be a case were she really doesnt like her present situation but is having trouble getting out. Just keep it cool around her and maybe take her to lunch once in a while. In time if there is still interest, a relationship could develop.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

join