It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity to Show How Civilized We Are

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Not a chance. You can't steal an election through blatant fraud and expect the other side to be civilized and work with them. This country is so divided that there are only two ways out. Just look at history. War or the country is split up. I don't see either side working with the other. And after the BS of the last 4 years against this president, fake investigations, impeachment and all, you have zero right to ask us to be civilized with Marxists who have been acting like criminal terrorists burning, looting, and even murdering police and civilians. They have literally started a war. It is a low-intensity conflict at this point with people that lost their lives on both sides. Quite frankly I think they should all be shot for treason, sedition, and terrorist activities. And I am not alone in that feeling. To be clear, I am not threatening to run out and do that either. The government, law enforcement, and DOJ should do what they are supposed to be doing: Protecting the citizen's lives and properties...period, end of story!

And I think it is rich for communist Marxists like AOC to be making lists. This country has been fighting communists for the last 150 years. It is things like this that will start a war. And if they think they are going to disarm the population so they can run tyranny over us, well that is a guaranteed way to start a war. Biden is not going to bring the country together. He has guaranteed to make it much worse. We don't get on our knees for tyrannical would-be rulers.

FREEDOM IS EARNED BY THOSE WHO PLACE TYRANTS AT THE END OF THEIR BAYONETS
NOT BY THOSE WHO FIND PEACE IN ACCEPTING THEIR CHAINS!

edit on 6/11/20 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Hahaha.... He won't think it's a joke.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Yes, that's how I see all this madness. I'm independent and yes, voted for Trump even if never liked him.

Regardless all cheats and tricks from both sides, I just want to see America united again.

I'm ready to accept any result even if I don't like it. We will never have a saint running the office, so face it.

Democrats didn't let Trump do too much last 4 years. Now, if Biden wins, we shouldn't respond in the same way. Time to show some class.

Let democrats work first and then we'll have the right to say if he sucks.

I have no money, no properties. Just a man with a job and the worst health insurance ever. I'm sure millions like me, we have nothing to lose.

Maybe I'd think different if I had that stimulus check both sides promised. But that lie didn't poisoned me and still giving all I got everyday for my family, my diverse community and my country. That's all you need to do in my book.

These are understandable words , I think many people can relate to them .

I disagree with the part where we show them class in congress Fu*k that , they gave the Right hell and so we give it back .

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Looks like the boogaloo boiz will have their party if this thread is any indication.

I get close to lefties everyday in my job, on streets and in my community. I can see the mixed fear/hate in their faces the first time they see me.

One day, I was at a gas station waiting for the gas attendant, on the other line of pumps was a black guy. My window was rolled down and he made a gangsta face and turned all the way up of his rap/hip hop music to provoke me.

I quickly move inside my car to reach the glove compartment, the attendant and him probably thought I was about to pull out a gun or something.

I don't have a gun, but reached my sunglasses on the glove compartment and I put them on and started moving my head up and down according to the beat and moving my hands with the rhythm with one of those 3 finger signs they use.

You had to see them smiling and WTFing me in a friendly way. They asked me how come I like that.

I told them " I don't but I have a teenager daughter"

I saw thumbs up and smiles all around.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Yes, that's how I see all this madness. I'm independent and yes, voted for Trump even if never liked him.

Regardless all cheats and tricks from both sides, I just want to see America united again.

I'm ready to accept any result even if I don't like it. We will never have a saint running the office, so face it.

Democrats didn't let Trump do too much last 4 years. Now, if Biden wins, we shouldn't respond in the same way. Time to show some class.

Let democrats work first and then we'll have the right to say if he sucks.

I have no money, no properties. Just a man with a job and the worst health insurance ever. I'm sure millions like me, we have nothing to lose.

Maybe I'd think different if I had that stimulus check both sides promised. But that lie didn't poisoned me and still giving all I got everyday for my family, my diverse community and my country. That's all you need to do in my book.

These are understandable words , I think many people can relate to them .

I disagree with the part where we show them class in congress Fu*k that , they gave the Right hell and so we give it back .

I see your point. What I'm trying to say is, the best way to fight back is to honestly win the friendship of the people who voted for these corrupted politicians.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You don’t deserve the liberty that you are about to lose.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I don't rely in men for that. No men will be my source of freedom.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

I really appreciate your post.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Make ATS Great Again

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not feeling very civilized at the moment..

"THE BLOOD'S ON THE WALL BERATNAS!!!"

(post by SituationNAFU removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I appreciate your gesture. I appreciate any and all gestures that seek solutions and not to create further problems. First, do no harm, right?

For me, I will not accept the "winner" of a fraudulent election. But we have to be able to look at ourselves in the mirror as well. I have no desire or intention to create more problems, just to fix the ones we already have. I'm not going to go out and burn, loot and murder... but I will always know that the "winner" did not win and I will never pretend otherwise.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes, we know and we won't forget. But I won't go kill people just because they have a different idea.

Monday I will go to work as usual. I am old and soon will close my eyes forever. Young people will learn the lesson, eventually.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No man is an island. But every man is a fool.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That sounds like Spinal Tap

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That sounds like Spinal Tap

I probably stole it from them. It was the only dvd I took on the road.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join