It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood on the streets? or shrugging of shoulders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
full disclosure, im all for either.
Depending on your rabbit hole, there 2 issues here...

1. Blood on the streets is natural selection - im not for rioting, but if your in the arena YOU have made that decision to be there. Your in the game. and as part of the game your either gonna win or lose.
Im not going to get shot in the face sitting in the house tut-tutting and shaking my head; neither am i going to affect any meaningful change.
You on the streets are taking a risk and you might make a difference, but if you get shot in the face, you made that choice.
Keyboard warriors want the best of both worlds; calling out everything thats wrong, but not stepping up to do anything about it.

Blood on the streets is natural selection, thin the herd, Theres a reason theres only been ONE MLK, ONE Malcolm X, ONE JFK. Stand up or STFU.

2. Lets create a situation that forces couch militia to either stand up or lie down.
This one is a bit more CIA-tastic. Divide and conquer.
White, Black, Liberal, Conservative, "law abiding citizen".
Who are you?
Im black american
20 "Antifa" protestors to agitate a crowd, antagonize a legitimate protest, instigate a riot. Result - a small local squirmish reported in the media looks like a nation-wide battle between evil Antifa and peaceful BLM protestors (who somehow seem to be majority white...but thats a different topic!)

Who are you?
Im white american
20 BLM protestors to agitate a crowd, antagonize a legitimate protest, instigate a riot. Result - a small local squirmish reported in the media looks like a nation-wide battle between evil BLM rioters and patriotic white demonstrators

Who are you?
Im law abiding citizen.
Initiate Social media broadcasts, Q-Anon, Epstein, create a feeling that you cant trust the government, left/right, black/white.

As a project manager, with 4/5 year timeline, and a decent budget, that is a VERY easy message to implement.

So back to the op, is it blood on the streets, or shrugging of shoulders? - Can i instigate a military style operation to either identify antagonists who will be easily removed, and ramming home the message to those on the fence that action is pointless, whilst at the same time creating enough confusion within the leading/government state to confuse any perspective and create a spaghetti government?

Bottom line - Ya Fkt ! - but ya gotta laugh! 2021 popcorn-tastic! (when does bill gates raise his wee head? reset much)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well Im pretty sure its not going to be shrugging of the shoulders and just accepting China taking over America.

They released a plague on us and now are trying to steal our election.

We might already be at war with China.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
China has been at war with the rest of the world for 2000years. They haven’t stopped fighting that war for one second. The rest of the world is to busy sorting out pronouns to even fight back anymore. They wait and fight using asymmetrical warfare.

They have been shipping invasive species to America for years to damage its markets.
a reply to: justsaying111

edit on 6-11-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Why do you frame it as an either/or?

Maybe Americans will try something different...

I highly doubt Conservative America will riot...not their style...

If by some absolute miracle they let Trump win...then yea.....there will be riots....

Otherwise I think the Rs will just get on with what'll be left of their lives...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I will not riot or loot. Conservatives are above that. Trump will run again in 2024 when Mail in Ballots are no longer an issue.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

If you are for the blood of your fellow countrymen on the streets then you are a dangerous idiot.

You sound like a little sissy that's probably never even been in a fist fight.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No F’s given.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Swamp wanted its game back. They worked hard for four years for this moment. Look at the riots this summer. That coordination was beautiful.

The media was on point at every turn. Dudes running around waving ANTIFA flags were actually clan members. CNN said so. Burning building were examples of peaceful resistance.

Politicians at the state level fell in line and let it all blossom. Heck, Portland even re-elected its mayor. You know, the guy out there WITH the rioters?

It all culminated with ballot fairies in November. Delicious!

I have no clue if either route you describe would have much effect.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

s'all I got to this # show....

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Life is strange, we the people will prevail... just watch and see..

top topics

join