It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D'Stridium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm not going to say what it is, I'd like to get some outside opinions and thoughts before I express my own (I'm doing research adn I'd rather not taint your minds with my preconcieved notions).

I'll say this.. it's a REALLY COOL theory... please look it up if you don't know already.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
well I`ve no idea but I hate guessing games so heres some links.

www.angelfire.com...

business.gorge.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was reading that second link and it made my head hurt. cassini is there any chance of you breaking this down for me? It's far too late for this stuff. I did read something about our Sun going Super Nova soon, which isn't good. It's gonna happen sometime isn't it...

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I`ll have a look at it in the morning and edit this post for you. Got to be off to bed in a while.

Well I wish could break it down for you but I think the links are gonna have to be left to describe it on this one.

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sure enough... the only two websites Google brought up for me as well. You're right, the second guy goes a little wacko on it. He tries to break it down, but doesn't give you any info on HOW. I'm pretty sure I grasped the whole thing with the graph and I completely understand the dimensionality concept.... I'd just like to see a suggestive blueprint on a device of this type. The math and everything works out for me as well (but the section on it doesn't give any explanation of what the (d) means or what to fill in for it (i.e. it's a variable... but what numbers do I throw in for it).

I wonder if D'stridium (or D'stronics) has anything to do with this www.ufonasa.com... website's info. I know it's a promotional site for a video, but it's a video I'd really like to see. Seems to have some interesting info. The links they describe between the UFOs and the Galaxy Clock and the Dropa Stones are incredible.

new topics

top topics

join