It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO zipping through sky, ultimate awsome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
k k, was sitting at the park a few nights ago when all of a sudden my remote viewing kicked in dont ask me how it just happens that i get an urge to focus my attention in a certain fashion. well i turn my head around and catch the tail end of what was a bright light dotting through the sky at hyper sonic speeds, well there was no tail visible and it was pure white very star like in shape and size. upon speculation i concluded that it could be an asteroid or meteor, if it had been travelling above the outter ionosphere not having peirced the atmosphere there would be no tail yet visible. any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It could have holographic projection from the Project Blue Beam...May they were testing before they activate the geenstar programming in certain people...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
well lets see here it apeared to be traveling down, to the west of where i was. which would put it smack dab in the pacific ocean.

could you elaborate a little on this green star programming?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
or maybe this was just one on the hundreds of satellites zooming around earth..the first time I noticed them I thought of everything but the obvious...aliens, asteroids etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i know what a satelite looks like and this was deffinatly not a satelite. unless of course they configured a spot light to one and brought it down from orbit. alien craft is what i really think it was, anyone here of the underwater alien base theory??? well it would make sense because the craft was flying in a diving motion, like right into the water.

top topics

join