It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you REALLY trust in your government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Actually the human race is not as stupid as you have written.

That's true. Humans are not stupid, at all. Humans are sophisticated, learned, self-researched, good people trying to work for the common good even if it means working for free.

They also live in better worlds than this one.

I don't know what _THESE_ cretins are that live on Terra, but they're certainly not even close to humans. I'd call them some kind of half-animals at best.

You'd still be right, though, as these weirdo-creatures are MUCH stupider than has been written in this thread.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No.

That's why I keep an arsenal, invest in crypto/metal, divest from US Dollars and work to undermine the illegitimate government's "authority" whenever possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

You think the soldiers will follow orders to nuke our own country? Those target packages are pre-calculated, not done on the fly, if one even exists for the CONUS then treason has already occurred and our proper government is already overthrown.

IRL, those sites could be easily captured by large groups of armed people and the mass-defectors among their ranks. Hypothetically

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its a catch 22, since it supposed to be a nessecary Evil, that supposed to give back, while striking fear into basically everybody.

Better the Devil you know.
edit on 3-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Thank you for this post... Do you know that there are a lot of people afraid to share such anti-establishment thoughts with us ...fellow critical thinkers? And maybe they are right and is the global cabal already making inventory of the speaders of such truthful lies. Depending on your social status and influence one day in the near future there will be a knock on the door...deep in the night and will such "liers" be lifted from their beds to be taken away and never to be heared from ever again. A second night of the long knives...if I remember my history lessons well.

But you are right..there is something terribly wrong for a very long time and tptb have turned their plans up a notch with this entire covid scare. It feels like an other 911...an enemy that you can not see, turn up at any time and equally deadly.

People should take a good look at who this Fauci character is and why a dementing person like Biden could become president of the most powerful nation of this planet. Something is very wrong...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Humans are not stupid

Sure about that? There are people who are so stupid they don't now they are stupid.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Lot of peeps been waiting over those 3k years.
Lots been disappointed. I see a trend.

a reply to: St0rD

Well from what I've learned about life the best things show up when you're on the verge on giving up.

And what is a couple thousands years in the grand scheme of things?

Sounds like the difference between being told indefinitely to just sit at the table & wait, dinner will be done any time now (at some point in the last 3,000 years or next 3,000 years) or not.

Normal people catch on that no food's coming, and migrate over to a table that serves them a bit better, if only just breadsticks for a few thousand years.
edit on 10/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join