It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 30 Killed in China Bus Explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A bus exploded in China. At least 30 have been killed.

About 30 people have been killed in a bus explosion in east China's Jiangxi Province, according to the state-run Xinhua news agency.

According to the Xinhua report, police said the exact death toll was hard to determine because many of the victims were in pieces.

The expressway is blocked and an investigation is under way

This could be a fireworks-accident which is quite common in China. I haven´t heard about any suicide-bombers in China yet...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
A bus exploded in China. At least 30 have been killed.

About 30 people have been killed in a bus explosion in east China's Jiangxi Province, according to the state-run Xinhua news agency.

According to the Xinhua report, police said the exact death toll was hard to determine because many of the victims were in pieces.

The expressway is blocked and an investigation is under way

This could be a fireworks-accident which is quite common in China. I haven´t heard about any suicide-bombers in China yet...

There could have been someone important on the bus, someone important that was a security risk to someone... Someone who got taken care of, made to look like an accident...

[edit on 17-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Looks like 00ps wasn't kidding about those banana bombs...

This is strange..it's very unsual to hear about things like this, not to say they don't happen, but China keeps a tight lid on stories leaving the country.

There is some ethnic fighting going on, has been for some time, but it usually doesn't evidence itself in this manner. I'll be interested to hear what they blame it on.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

There could have been someone important on the bus, someone important that was a security risk to someone... Someone who got taken care of, made to look like an accident...

[edit on 17-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

A important person won't ride a bus in China.
besides,in china,being a poor person is much more dangerous than being a important figure.china don't have suicide bombs,but every year, fireworks explosition,mine disaster,traffic accidents becaz of overload,factory's failure to provide protection.......claims more lives than all the suicide bombs ever did in human history.

every day I open the news website,I always can find such reports.the chinese already get numb on this.I guess the journalists are also tied of reporting.

Their deaths,to the local officers,is just a figure,an obstacle of their promotion.nothing more.
Because they are POOR!!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I was thinking a spy maybe... They are paid to be inconspicuous... So it would make sense to catch a bus, rather than drive a Jag....

top topics

join