It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCR has never before been approved by the FDA to test for infectious diseases…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

PCR testing is rapidly increasing. Cases resulting from PCR testing are rapidly increasing.

GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT

Excellent thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, it`s like mathematical formula...you test more....you get more cases GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT lol

Youtube taked down the video about CDC document. Cant say certain things in youtube -

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Yeah and they just made up the genome sequence data for Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), family Coronaviridae, genus Betacoronavirus.

Didn't they?

I gave you the full name so you can go out and find more silly information on the internet about how it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Doubt he would write bs would you?

I never heard of him so had to look him up. All he writes is bs matey. This is what Alex Jones would sound like if he went to uni.

Look I don't want to be rude so I'm just going to end the conversation with a 'hahaha' and a bless you.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Just one more article from Jon, so you could see how they actually should do hard work if needed to confirm a virus .

The fake coronavirus and the missing study: the secret in plain sight

They did not do that on the previous SARS either, which still mess this all since they use the SARS data to compare this supposed new virus to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join