It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

controling elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was at yahoo and was looking at the groups they have and then i stumbeled on a group that talked about being able to control elements so i joined it and it didn't help that much so i want to if there is a way to control the elements (fire,water,etc.)? and if there is how?

abe

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In the simplest form of what you are talking about - water and fire can be used to control each other.

In a more complex form, some people are believed to be pyrokinetic. The idea being hydrokinetic, aerokinetic or geokinetic have been in comic books for years, but I've never heard of anyone claiming those abilities IRL.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What was the name of the group?

I myself have performed elemental control experiments. Often the process is difficult to control and requires great concentration.

If you're not careful you can end up with a muck-luck yuck tar.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What was the name of the group?

the name of the group was spiritual alchemy
here is the link

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
you guys don't have anymore info for me?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I know someone who can do this to a very small extent with water, eg: calm water in the hand, or things like that. Its basically just concentration. Start with pyrokinesis, and apply whatever works on that to other things. You can find good articles on pyrokinesis at psipog. Check it out, and tell us if you find something that works.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
thanks gravriderX thats a cool website im allready reading about how to make a psi ball

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You want to control elements yet you cant make a psiball. Dont go in over your head, learn the basics first (psiballs, constructs, Shields)

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am possess aerokinesis, which (in my opinion) is one of the easier elemental psychokinetic abilities.

Take elemtalsage's advice and learn to make psiballs first, they are the basics of most psi. Then you need to learn to further manipulate energy, and/or try to learn a elemental psychokinetic ability.

I have been using aerokinesis for 10 years now, among other abilities, and I have found it came to me naturally, I didn't really go out of my way to learn it, it just appeared.

I can give you further information on it, if you want. Or help you learn it.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
[my computer is acting oddly and doubled the post, someone delete this]

[edit on 22-3-2005 by mysticshadow]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticshadow
I am possess aerokinesis, which (in my opinion) is one of the easier elemental psychokinetic abilities.

Take elemtalsage's advice and learn to make psiballs first, they are the basics of most psi. Then you need to learn to further manipulate energy, and/or try to learn a elemental psychokinetic ability.

I have been using aerokinesis for 10 years now, among other abilities, and I have found it came to me naturally, I didn't really go out of my way to learn it, it just appeared.

I can give you further information on it, if you want. Or help you learn it.

thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It seems this is 10 yr old thread but seeking help in these areas also. I've only been able to produce manipulation of wind not of still air. Can someone help me with some good literature or advice on this and other abilities?
edit on 12-2-2015 by CallMeZ because: correction

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CallMeZ

Take a look at 'avatar the last airbender' if not already done.. It can help i'm serious. The more you get accustomed with the phenomenon you seek to reproduce with your mind, even a cartoon, the better. When you can get a clear image of what you want to do with the most details possible, gestures if need be (tai chi style), sound effects, feelings, and when you also can add your total focus, then its a matter of time. Of course without paradigm shifts, it could take you decades to get the results you seek. Nothing is easy.

join