It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I Really Want to Know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This is going to sound like a crazy question, but I really, really want to know the answer. I asked it as an aside in last night's VP debate thread, but that thread was moving so fast it got brushed aside.

So I made my own thread.

OK, here's the question: think back to what you have seen of Mike Pence, specifically the photos that have been taken of him. If you had never heard of the man, and saw a typical photo of him, would you characterize him as a "big man"?

I know he's only 5'-10" tall. That's not what I am asking. I am asking what your initial impression from a typical photo would be if you had never seen him before. If I get the answers I am expecting to get I'll let everyone in on why I am asking.

I'll start. Yes, it seems a lot of his photos appear to be slightly tilted upwards, making him look taller. Maybe it's the way he stands. I was actually shocked when I found out he was under 6' tall.

TheRedneck

Always seemed like an average height man to me. Never really thought of him as short or tall.

In terms of initial impressions, he seems like he has a flat personality. I don't view it as bad or good but he doesn't have a typical politician personality.

Flat — yes — that’s perfect.

He’s not bad looking. Kinda statesman like — but he’s “flat” — he doesn’t exude any personality or life energy. Kinda like a cardboard cutout.

Back to height/big — I know some have said Trump wears lifts that make him tilt forward. I looked at a bunch of pictures of Pence. Didn’t see him tilting. He was leaning to the left (literally not politically) in one pick.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Prophesy.

Pence doesn’t exude any energy. How would you pick him up?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

help establish a timeline of events leading up to the prophesy.

Stop teasing. Whats the prophecy?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It'll probably take a while to get it all written down... the whole thing is based on a number of different prophesies that point to one being true. Sorry, but it takes time to put all those words into the right order. I'm not even sure I can get it into 3 or 4 OPs.

No sense posting any more here on page 3. Most people don't even make it through the OP.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Personally I never thought of him a tall....mainly because of seeing him mostly around others and appears average size to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Cool. Thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It'll probably take a while to get it all written down... the whole thing is based on a number of different prophesies that point to one being true. Sorry, but it takes time to put all those words into the right order. I'm not even sure I can get it into 3 or 4 OPs.

No sense posting any more here on page 3. Most people don't even make it through the OP.

TheRedneck

You have my attention. I'd like to hear more about this prophecy and your interpretation of it.

You're here teasing classic ATS style content, of course I'm listening!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yeah you have our curiosity going!!! I never thought pence was big or small he is a little flat, not much personality but kind of stately like the ther poster said

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Heh, sorry, didn't mean to tease... just made a mental connection, that's all.

I started writing it up... we'll see how long it is. Maybe I can put it all on a blog site or something and link it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I want to see this too. Prophecy is an interest of mine.

<< 1  2   >>

join