It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a thread on q from earlier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was having trouble sleeping last night, and found a thread with a Q video. I didn’t read any of the posts in the video yet, but I watch the video. Then this morning I intended to look through the posts to see what others thought of the video. But I can’t find the thread at all. Does anybody know the thread I’m talking about? I am guessing it must’ve gotten deleted.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

All Q threads get shut down and all Q discussion is in the main Q threads that Dashen starts.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis
It dissapeared today, i am currently watching the video ( gladly i opened it in youtube ). I had the thread open in other window and went back to see what people were discussing about it, i refreshed the page and it was gone.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why? never really paid attention to Q movement, today i was curious what it is about and thread was deleted.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

The idea is to keep the Q related discussion in one place instead of peppering it all over ATS.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Fresh memes baked daily

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That is kind of what I figured, but it was the first time I had paid any attention to the queue information. I’m not smart enough to decipher the main Q thread, there’s just too much information in it. Almost had me though, if it wasn’t for ATS is pesky OCD, I might have read into it. Thank you for saving us🤓

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That was my post I’m kinda hurt haven’t been here in years and my first post got deleted 🙄 o well I posted the video from someone that shared with me before I deleted my social media it’s an interesting video because it talks about everything that has happened in the movement and what’s about to happen enjoy hopefully it helps yes Q is hard to decipher but that video makes it easier!!

originally posted by: apydomis
I was having trouble sleeping last night, and found a thread with a Q video. I didn’t read any of the posts in the video yet, but I watch the video. Then this morning I intended to look through the posts to see what others thought of the video. But I can’t find the thread at all. Does anybody know the thread I’m talking about? I am guessing it must’ve gotten deleted.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Q movement is growing daily seems to bother TPTB. A lot of info to swallow seems Trump has check mated the world according to this video if that’s the case...

originally posted by: dollukka

Why? never really paid attention to Q movement, today i was curious what it is about and thread was deleted.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The idea is to keep the Q related discussion in one place instead of peppering it all over ATS.

Cheers

Huh, you mean like Trump threads, SCOTUS threads, Clinton threads, Pizza threads...lol, no its another example of "control." imo

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi,
there were a lot of interesting parts to that video. Sorry your post got removed. I was interested. Thank you for posting it.
I guess all there is to do is wait and see what happens next. If it is a narrative, complex plan, it will continue to unraveling… it does give me hope in a corrupt world.
On the other hand, there were a few parts that reminded me of story telling with my own children. I would find odd characteristics in our surroundings and make up a story to explain it. There were a few parts in the video that made me skeptical... Wrinkled flag, some of Trumps photo ops depicting subordination of leaders, and the soccer ball depicting the make up of Adrenochrome…
and why wouldn’t the president start with the media? And then go on the world tour of leaders? That might make this whole journey a little easier.

But overall, it made me wonder if it could be true. Here’s to hoping!
a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2020 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Agreed I have yet to see much come to fruition to be honest I’m very skeptical myself that’s why on my post I basically wanted to see how the collective felt about this but thank you for this also I would look into NESARA/GESARA that’s a big part of what’s to come if it happens it’ll be a check and balance of power for the Country/World

originally posted by: apydomis
Hi,
there were a lot of interesting parts to that video. Sorry your post got removed. I was interested. Thank you for posting it.
I guess all there is to do is wait and see what happens next. If it is a narrative, complex plan, it will continue to unraveling… it does give me hope in a corrupt world.
On the other hand, there were a few parts that reminded me of story telling with my own children. I would find odd characteristics in our surroundings and make up a story to explain it. There were a few parts in the video that made me skeptical... Wrinkled flag, some of Trumps photo ops depicting subordination of leaders, and the soccer ball depicting the make up of Adrenochrome…
and why wouldn’t the president start with the media? And then go on the world tour of leaders? That might make this whole journey a little easier.

But overall, it made me wonder if it could be true. Here’s to hoping!
a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Asked and answered.

Closed.

top topics

join