It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Replacement Show!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 26-9-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If I could upload pics here from my phone, I have an AMAZING cursed doll that I bought at an auction, which I’d show you. But it won’t freaking work from my iPhone. She’s so awesome.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

edit on 26-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
If I could upload pics here from my phone, I have an AMAZING cursed doll that I bought at an auction, which I’d show you. But it won’t freaking work from my iPhone. She’s so awesome.

LOL, paying money for that. I've got some stuff you may be interested in including a cursed spatula, a haunted toe nail clipper and a possessed salad spinner. All reasonable offers considered.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL, paying money for that. I've got some stuff you may be interested in including a cursed spatula, a haunted toe nail clipper and a possessed salad spinner. All reasonable offers considered.

You're selling 'Cthulhu's Spatula'???

Good God, Man!...are you MAD?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
You're selling 'Cthulhu's Spatula'???

Good God, Man!...are you MAD?

I'll throw in a plastic cutting board with Elder Sign carved into it.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

When I was 20ish and broke AF, I used to go to thrift stores and buy every old doll and piece of couture clothing and resell it on ebay and make up stories about them. 😂 They always sold.
edit on 26-9-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
When I was 20ish and broke AF, I used to go to thrift stores and buy every old doll and piece of couture clothing and resell it on ebay and make up stories about them. 😂 They always sold.

So that's where Tat got his collection.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was thrilled that I got her! Just in time for Halloween. She’s really the only decor I need- and if I wanna, I’ll keep her out year round and dress her up for all the holidays. But she’ll always be “that creepy doll mom bought” to my kids.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

You truly are strange and unusual. I will never doubt you again.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

So that's where Tat got his collection.

It's not so much a "collection"...as it is a tiny harem of special little plastic friends.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

DB has that except all his are inflatable.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

DB has that except all his are inflatable.

They all left him...Something about being under too much pressure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join