It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skripals were poisoned by British special services

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So your not going to try and disprove the data that clearly shows the Russian GRU agents that tried to kill the Skripals then, just keep claiming it's all just a story!

No I see he doesn't want to debate over anything he said. I thought he would try to counter the points i made but he didnt. I suspect he didnt write that someone else did and he copied it so he is not familiar with the material. Either way i realize i am wasting my time trying to debate him i think i allready disproved over half his statements and i didnt even go into our Russian spies yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The two agents were on one of their business trips to London

Two active GRU agents were not on a "business trip" to London, they were seen multiple times in Salisbury, and claimed only after being exposed that they were going to Salisbury to visit the "world famous" Cathedral.

a reply to: dragonridr

I agree with you, he very rarely sticks around, he likes to paste his propaganda piece and leave.

edit on 7-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

There is another popular magazine EYE SPY , published in Britain . Published quarterly and deals with intelligence matters

Latest issue talks about the GRU agents espoused by Belling Cat - has pictures posted on social media of them at wedding of high ranking GRU director daughter

Also Skirpals were not the first people poisoned by GRU

Bulgarian arms dealer named Emilian Gebrev , who was poisoned in similar fashion before Skirpals

Gebrev, his son and bodyguard fell ill one night. Tests indicate Novichok was present in all three.

All of them survived, albeit after long convalescence MO bears similarly to the Skirpal case

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Looking at the big picture of who benefits from demonising Russia as some sort of rogue state that has no concience with regards to poisoning opponents at will . Has to be America which has been run via Israel for a good couple of decades, has a nightmare scenario when relations between Europe and Russia become normalised. Getting cheap natural gas from Russia, is a worry. Cheap oil and a host of other raw materials for manufacturing, could leave America up # creek without a paddle.With the world asking of how satisfactory is the Dollar with regards to a reserve currency. Then you have all the European states , with the economic strain starting to show when a hungry belly makes you ask who your real friends are. It would be a usual response of governments under stress to get a war going , have the enemy well organised in the minds of the people.The problem is most people used to swallow this #, but so many people went to Russia for the world cup, and came back wondering what the heck,realising the majority of Russians are just like us with similar life aims,this style of demonising the Russian state isn't working. To say Putin is a lifetime dictator, might be true , but its no diferent with the ruling class of the other Western countries you just cant get them out, and as long as they dont do anything to ridiculous most will believe they are living in a democracy.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join