It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for USA voters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I think mail in is a good idea to help prevent spread of COVID 19.

I also speculate that the electronic vote can be hacked...
By Russia.

a reply to: Macenroe82

Mail in is good, but the teacher at my kid's school just told us they want to reduce paper going to and from school to reduce risk of infection ...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Mail in votes stops the spread of COVID 19. What a silly statement. If the sender of the envelope is live with COVID 19, the mail men gets it and everyone who touches the envelope gets it. COVID 19 can remain live on paper for up to 5 days.
Claims of tampering? well that's easy, if the Democrats win all will be quiet, but if trump wins then the word tampering will be on all MSM channels.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'll be voting in person, with proper ID at a state mandated place of polling

Wouldn't trust the mail no matter what. Its safe to vote. The big bad Rona boogeyman turns out to not be big and bad at all, go to a ballot box and vote in person to make sure it counts

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
lol
Can march on dc covid free
Can't vote in person covid free

Lol
Mkay

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can vote in person...

Is wise to acknowledge flu season is coming around and the US is approaching its First year cycle w/COVID 19.

Some of you laugh it off, the COVID 19 as if HADES is not walking among the... Meh.
People have died, may be sick years down the line or have their children sick with illness that may not show full potential until later.
And just like him you take it non seriously...

Are you really that unaware of Karmetic Energy?

Have you any compassion that humanity is under siege by this virus that it has apprehended society.
As you project away from the facts.
But hey he said it's a hoax took lives as a joke now millions of American families are struggling and broke or going broke as wall street keeps on keeping on.
I figure you will learn.
I learned from Wall Street. Some of you should because it's political parties of all kinds getting paid there why many fight here...
Denial does not equal truth.
It is just a weak way out of accepting how bad things are or may be.

a reply to: shooterbrody
Will the supporters take the vaccine first.🤔
Or last.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

IJS...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

originally posted by: crayzeed
Mail in votes stops the spread of COVID 19. What a silly statement. If the sender of the envelope is live with COVID 19, the mail men gets it and everyone who touches the envelope gets it. COVID 19 can remain live on paper for up to 5 days.
Claims of tampering? well that's easy, if the Democrats win all will be quiet, but if trump wins then the word tampering will be on all MSM channels.

I'll bite...
So you are saying standing in line with many people waiting to enter voter facilities also filled with many people waiting to use and enter voter booths is safer then mail system?
Hopefully you are not a Russian...bot attempting to mind play.
So why has there not been infection spread from current mailing systems???????
🤔😒😂
Ignorance Denied.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

can you show anyone here where you have railed against the mass protests where thousands of people gather together in close proximity screaming and spitting to get their message out during the COVID crisis? Oh, you can't. Wow, that's awkward. It almost makes you look as if you lack the basic common sense required to have this conversation in the first place.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Do you think your vote is actually going to make it to the ballot box?

Every single one of my votes will make it to the ballot box and so will those of dead great grand parents.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sure.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Here ya go smart one.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know it's not the peaceful protestors you love to hate for standing up against police brutality and racial injustice.
But here is something to entertain your hate.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know you want to come back with some "great" speak on my post.

So to help your unaware mind see something you may not wanna, many of the elderly and potentially endangered by COVID 19 are NOT there in those protest gatherings.
However in line trying to vote many would be...

See all it takes is some common sense not driven by hate driven emotion.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Don't know if this is coincidental or not.
But it looks like people are already finding dumped mail

Dumped USPS mail

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: ketsuko

originally posted by: crayzeed

I'll bite...
So you are saying standing in line with many people waiting to enter voter facilities also filled with many people waiting to use and enter voter booths is safer then mail system?
Hopefully you are not a Russian...bot attempting to mind play.
So why has there not been infection spread from current mailing systems???????
🤔😒😂
Ignorance Denied.

are you saying that social distancing is myth? Like Antifa?

How many people were infected during the riots? how many infected during Sturgis? You must have the numbers to be this damn cocky. If you don't know, and you are still running off at the mouth like this, then perhaps you should get some education before you speak more.

See, if it's wrong to gather, then it's wrong, even if you are an idiot democrat. But if all these gatherings happened, and nobody got sick, well, maybe there is more to the point that we don't need to cower in fear and hide in Joe Biden's basement to save us from the covid.

In person voting will be safer than a trip to Wal Mart or the grocery. And if you are a giant Nancy boy, you can just request an absentee ballot. See, no need to stomp your feet and throw a tantrump.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Don't know if this is coincidental or not.
But it looks like people are already finding dumped mail

Dumped USPS mail

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
But, I like to stomp my feet sometimes😂😂
And I see your points.
Still feel electronically there are areas that may be vulnerable to hacking.
And mail in may help prevent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join