It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the ATS Upload Center

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I made it an allowed site on my firewall. Blank screen still on IE, Firefox and Opera.

Can someone help the computer-challenged here

What computer security do you use? I'm thinking we might have the same problem as a result of the same program...

I'm hoping you have the same problem then we can have the same problem solved, if not I know if I ask for help I wont get it.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
P.S. Who in the world is the guy in your avatar!?

Dude....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
zip files can't be uploaded? I wanted to upload a pdf file, but it was 109 kb, too much. So i zipped it down to 89, but zips can't be uploaded?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
What computer security do you use? I'm thinking we might have the same problem as a result of the same program...

I'm hoping you have the same problem then we can have the same problem solved, if not I know if I ask for help I wont get it.

*waves* Hi, John.
I have norton anti-virus/firewall....until July 2005. I'm looking to streamline with PC-cillin when my subscription expires.

[i/]sorry for the thread jack...I return you now to your scheduled program

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks a lot Skeptic. I really don't care if it's running a bit slow. I've got my upload center, so I'm content. I'm so happy, now to go save and upload my avatar.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
*waves* Hi, John.
I have norton anti-virus/firewall....until July 2005. I'm looking to streamline with PC-cillin when my subscription expires.

hehe hey there.

Yep that's what I'm using as well so I believe that's where the problem lies. I've had issues with a couple of other sites as well and been inside Norton to try and fix it but can't get around it.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yes!!! So glad this is up again.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I've had issues with a couple of other sites as well and been inside Norton to try and fix it but can't get around it.

yeah, my fix to get find a new software.
Don't you think norton slows down performance, too?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Very nice S.

Only just noticed when I logged on.

Right, what will I get this time?

I think its time I changed my avatar!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I still can't get mine to work.

Am I the only one?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mine works fantastically, I love the new naming system.

When I enter a link I updated into the profile system, I get a long php error, but under it all says that it was updated successfully. It also works perfectly, so I assume the error is internal, insignificant, and meaningless. And, I assume, known and being taken care of. Unless it's on my end (which it isn't), in which case I shall proceed to feel sheepish.

Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (is your IPV6 configuration correct? If this error happens all the time, try reconfiguring PHP using --disable-ipv6 option to configure) in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/memcp.php on line 380

Warning: getimagesize(files.abovetopsecret.com...): failed to open stream: Success in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/memcp.php on line 380

[edit on 3/20/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
it didn't block me as you can se the avie on the left of your screen which if i do say so for my self looks so f***** awesome lol i have got lots more now i can upload

[edit on 20-3-2005 by WaxPineapple]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join