It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones And Eagle Injuries Face Injury Trigger Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Do any pilots have thoughts on the likely injuries caused to birds of prey by drones?

Michigan state officials said a drone mapping shoreline erosion in the Upper Peninsula was sent to a "watery grave" in a "brazen attack" by a bald eagle.
www.upi.com...

We know what they do to people, but eagles don't generally post pictures of their injuries.

www.change.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

He looks like a weak dude looking for an excuse.
He got attacked by an eagle?
Thats kind of funny.

Why complain, look on the bright side, how many people can say they were attacked by an eagle?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

no it sounds/ reads like he got ate up by a drone, at least that's what the article linked is about.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Most of the time the birds are fine. There have been plenty of documented attacks on drones from birds of prey. They're so effective that some police, military, and security forces have begun training the birds to take down drones.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I came close when i was in high school. I was doing volunteer work at a bird sanctuary, we were in the eagle enclosure, an eagle with a damaged wing got between us and the door it stood there screaming at us flapping its good wing kinda kicking at the air. We had to sort of back off and circle around it slowly to get out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

no it sounds/ reads like he got ate up by a drone, at least that's what the article linked is about.

uavcoach.com...

At least we’ve put in some drone flying regulations- good for people- hopefully birds can get out of harms way quickly

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

this is crazzy i noticed a few falcon type birds as well as much bigger ones following and circling me and my drone.

i however took the clue and left

ETA

i looks like this dude ran into him self with a drone. sounds stupid but easier to do than you think

ETA2

extra points if you can guess the city

last night
edit on 15-8-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join