It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stralsund Incident of 1665 Was it Battle of UFO's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I stumbled onto this and it appears that it was never written up as a thread on ATS. Since ATS may go bye bye so why not go out with a bang. So if you are curious just type the subject into your browser or take a look at the link as provided. Its an excellent article from 2015 from EDGESCIENCE. You will need to go to the site and open a pdf.

EdgeScience#22

Reference:

Did UFOs Buzz Stralsund on April 8, 1665?

Aubeck reported on the incident earlier, in Wonders in the Sky (2009), where he and then-coauthor Jacques Vallée had taken the story from a 1998 book called Best UFO Cases: Europe by Illobrand von Ludwiger and published by Robert Bigelow’s now-defunct UFO group, the National Institute for Discovery Science. Note: Although Aubeck and I have discussed some of his ideas in the past, I did not ask him about this incident because I wanted to form my own opinion of what the two authors wrote without knowing their thought process behind the investigation. I’ll ask about it after this piece runs.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If you search ufos battle or nyrenmburg ufo you will get plenty of threads plus a controversial one that this was explained

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM
Nuremburg is in Bavaria, south Germany, as opposed to Stralsund, which is located on the north coastline in the Eastern Sea.

Not only are those incidents over 100 years apart in history, they are also located hundreds of miles apart.

There are some newer UFO incidents in that region, Wendelstein being one. The Wendelstein X7 fusion reactor is being built there. Stralsund and Wendelstein are about 20 miles apart.

Add: To make it clear, these are two different incidences, two different places in different centuries. Nothing was explained yet about this, I could not find anything on ATS either.

edit on 12.8.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

True my bad. Try to find the original source so we can make heads or tails of this. Wonders in the sky has many inaccuracies.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Try to find the original source so we can make heads or tails of this.

There are scans from one of the early sources and scripts in the first link the OP provided (!), no need to search on Quora.

Scroll down a bit in the downloadable PDF to see graphical depictions of the event and even an English translation of what went down.

top topics

join