It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earthquake around EASTER TIME

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
“Howbeit, when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what so ever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to com”.
St. John 16:13

Well guys I was out of the country so I couldn’t reply sooner.

I have to admit I myself was a bit amazed when the prophecy came true.
A lot of you would like to know where in the bible I got the message from, the

holy sprit give the message to me from three scripture. Now to those who does not have he spirit of discernment with them would not be able to fully understand the message.

The first scripture I got was the location where the devastation was going to happen. GENESIS 35:19-20 (Please read). Now this scripture speaks of the death of Rachel and where she was buried and the memorial that still stands TODAY. Now at first I thought that the memorial was in India (Taj Mahal) but the next night I had a dream in which I saw the head of a ORIENTAL MAN floating in the river which was flowing from the east. This lets me know that it was not India but somewhere in that region where Chinese/ Indonesian resides that the devastation was going to take place.

The next scripture was JEREMIAH 4: 20-22 (Please Read) “destruction upon destruction is cried” this let me know that whenever; what was going to happen it some how had happened before because the people cried, “destruction upon destruction” Also, suddenly is my tents spoiled, now with this I was able to discern that it was going to be a earthquake.

The third scripture gives the TIME that the incident was going to happen which was ACTS 12:4. (Please read) now the time when “they” were going to prosecute Peter which was after EASTER. The HOLY SPIRIT let me know that, that destruction, was going to happen at that time.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I for one don't believe that much in prophecy's/dreams ect. Scientists predicted the Easter earthquake 2-3 weeks before it actually happened. It's not that hard to find out, plenty of information about it on the internet, just give google a try.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by The Real Deal]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join