It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of the Temple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Yes, indeed! Uranus is in Taurus showing the "sacred air" is nothing but a traffic jam of lies.

I don't know the stars and constellations well. I live in a light pollution area, so I have to rely on what people tell me.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Yea, even Cronus daddy had a daddy, named Aether, just what does he do?

Now that you mention, there are two differing canons about Cronus. One where humanity didnt exist until Prometheus which is what I'm familiar with, and another where they did, an was said to be the Golden Age until Zeus took it down. Had something to do with people, ages and metals, gold, silver, bronze, an iron if i remember.

I'd have to hand to the ancient greeks though, they certainly seemed observant about the nature of material world. I even made an Ohms law equation once out of Zeus(Voltage), Hades(Resistance) , an Poesidian(Current), scary thing is, it fits.

The universe like to play rock,paper, scissors with me a lot.

edit on 1-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Aether, just what does he do?

I had to look it up. Wikipedia says He's the upper (pure) air that the god's breathe.

Mortals breathe air.
Earth's atmosphere does have several layers.

two differing canons

More than that. Most people go by Hesiod for Greek and Ovid for Roman. Ovid definitely has the ages theme.

Hades is resistance? That's interesting. Satan means obstructer. Maybe that's why people think Satan is in charge of the underworld.

And I was wrong about Zeus being called All Father. Jupiter literally means Father (day)Sky.

edit on 1-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join